Apology

Topic locked
Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:ohhhhhhh yes plzzzzzzzzz Cargirl i mean scrummy yummy honey poodle pies.

Ohhhhhhh how i dream of being in an embrass on the lambswool rug in front of the roaring crackling fire, toasting our MM's and watching "an officer and a gentleman" on DVD.

Then as the credits roll at the end, i pick you up and carry you over Jumeira beach road, and let you down on the soft white sand. Then takeing your hand as we run and skip into the warm water of the gulf as the stars twinkle above us

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

:shock: am i in the right place?

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
Old age is finally catching up with him! hahahahahaha

senile dementia I think they call it.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Aug 14, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Old age is finally catching up with him! hahahahahaha

Looks like you got it right :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 14, 2006

do you see any of the following symptoms?

1.Consider the family history. Is there a background of senile dementia or Alzheimer's disease? There is often a genetic predisposition toward this condition in members of the same family.

2. Look for signs of memory loss and language difficulties. Is the person losing words, or forgetting the names of common objects? Has he or she forgotten how to do simple mathematics?

3. Watch out for confusion and loss of attention span. Is the person unable to focus on a normal conversation? Does he or she get mixed up when trying to perform basic tasks?

4. Rule out undiagnosed hearing or vision loss. These may hinder a person's ability to communicate effectively, and can make someone seem more confused than he or she really is.

5. Monitor inappropriate behavior and impaired judgment. If the person begins to act inappropriately or significantly out of character in social situations, he or she may be showing signs of senile dementia.

6. Look out for mood changes, irritability or emotional agitation. Often, people in the early stages of senile dementia are aware that something is happening to them, and this can be both frightening and depressing.

7. Watch for physical coordination problems and physical confusion. People with senile dementia often forget how to do simple learned tasks that have been part of their daily life for many years.

8. Watch the person walk. Changes in gait are often symptomatic of senile dementia, although they can also be connected with other neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease.

( i dont see any of the above rather hes doing better than younger guys on here :) )

If any of u do see any of the signs here are a few tips to handle the situation

Be extra loving and patient with someone who may be showing symptoms of senile dementia, even if he or she is moody and irritable. The person may be frustrated with himself or herself, and will almost certainly be frightened by these symptoms.

People suffering from senile dementia often retain memories from long ago, but lose more recent memories. Spend time talking with them about the things they do remember, and don't take it personally if they forget who you are, or where they are.

:lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
Jeevan it seems that u have alot of time on ur hands :P
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Wafaey wrote:Jeevan it seems that u have alot of time on ur hands :P

Today yes, have finished m assigned tasks, so have loads of time on hand. and by the way my primary degree is bachelor of pharmacy though i am working in IT sector. :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
Jeevan wrote:

Today yes, have finished m assigned tasks, so have loads of time on hand. and by the way my primary degree is bachelor of pharmacy though i am working in IT sector. :lol:

ok you are officially invited to every house party i ever ever have...keep yer pharmacy guru close...ohhh "happy" days....hahaha
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 14, 2006
and he might supply us with the got stuff he keeps with him if you what i mean LOL
Wafaey
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 14, 2006
Wafaey wrote:and he might supply us with the got stuff he keeps with him if you what i mean LOL

I know what u mean :wink:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
constantine wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

ok you are officially invited to every house party i ever ever have...keep yer pharmacy guru close...ohhh "happy" days....hahaha

alrighty man i am in, and since i usually avoid drinking i can look after ya guys :)
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006
Jeevan wrote:

do you see any of the following symptoms?

1.Consider the family history. Is there a background of senile dementia or Alzheimer's disease? There is often a genetic predisposition toward this condition in members of the same family.

2. Look for signs of memory loss and language difficulties. Is the person losing words, or forgetting the names of common objects? Has he or she forgotten how to do simple mathematics?

3. Watch out for confusion and loss of attention span. Is the person unable to focus on a normal conversation? Does he or she get mixed up when trying to perform basic tasks?

4. Rule out undiagnosed hearing or vision loss. These may hinder a person's ability to communicate effectively, and can make someone seem more confused than he or she really is.

5. Monitor inappropriate behavior and impaired judgment. If the person begins to act inappropriately or significantly out of character in social situations, he or she may be showing signs of senile dementia.

6. Look out for mood changes, irritability or emotional agitation. Often, people in the early stages of senile dementia are aware that something is happening to them, and this can be both frightening and depressing.

7. Watch for physical coordination problems and physical confusion. People with senile dementia often forget how to do simple learned tasks that have been part of their daily life for many years.

8. Watch the person walk. Changes in gait are often symptomatic of senile dementia, although they can also be connected with other neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease.

( i dont see any of the above rather hes doing better than younger guys on here :) )

If any of u do see any of the signs here are a few tips to handle the situation

Be extra loving and patient with someone who may be showing symptoms of senile dementia, even if he or she is moody and irritable. The person may be frustrated with himself or herself, and will almost certainly be frightened by these symptoms.

People suffering from senile dementia often retain memories from long ago, but lose more recent memories. Spend time talking with them about the things they do remember, and don't take it personally if they forget who you are, or where they are.

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bugger

1. Yup

2. Yup

3. Yup

4. Yup

5. Yup

6. Yup

7. sometimes

8. Soooooooo thats why i have problems, last espisode of falling down was after Karting.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 14, 2006
Arnie
who you kidding...you're fit as a fiddle...and probably 35 years old max!!...
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
constantine wrote:Arnie

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Cons love ya mate

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:
constantine wrote:Arnie

awwwwwwwwwwwwww Cons love ya mate

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

i've always maintained...you and DK could put any of us young lads to shame...now wheres that bottle of whiskey you owe me.. :wink: ..hahahaha
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
ooh i think all our guys on the forum are really in touch with their feminine side . 8) 8) Cute
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
Corcovado wrote:ooh i think all our guys on the forum are really in touch with their feminine side . 8) 8) Cute

FARTS BURPS PUKES... :lol:
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
constantine wrote:
Corcovado wrote:ooh i think all our guys on the forum are really in touch with their feminine side . 8) 8) Cute

dont u make circles in the puke ??? :lol: :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 14, 2006

Corcs

next time i see ya in "that dress" i will show you my masculine side babes

:wink: :wink: :wink:
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
Jeevan wrote:
constantine wrote:

dont u make circles in the puke ??? :lol: :lol:

Its depends on what i ate... :wink: ...(ok me thinks all discussion of us being in touch with our feminine side has waded off by now surely!!) :lol:
constantine

Aug 14, 2006
oh my god ... :pale: i am not feeling well... ok guys got it ...GOT IT :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote:

Corcs

next time i see ya in "that dress" i will show you my masculine side babes

u like that dress do u? :oops: :oops:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
arniegang wrote::wink: :wink: :wink:

now it finally makes sense why the forum flirt Hp refers to you as his "daddy"

KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 14, 2006
I have taught him well Keith

8) 8) 8) 8)
arniegang

Aug 14, 2006
Arnie......why arent I getting any love and sweet nothings from you? I feel left out.....
lloydy
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Apology Aug 14, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Apologies to Const. for stealing his song while he was in the loo last night.

Apologies to everyone else to for having to hear me shreik through "It's My Life" by Bon Jovi.

Good night, enjoyed seeing the old faces and some new ones too.

i think its more fun when participants cant really sing :D
raidah

Aug 14, 2006
lloydy wrote:Arnie......why arent I getting any love and sweet nothings from you? I feel left out.....

Lloydy

You are the fairest maiden of them all. You will serve me with my ususal, but this time i dont drink it, i smother you in iced mocha with a whipped cream topping, then slowly sip and lick you all over. Then i will take you for a ride on "that scooter :wink: down the SZ road whilst the wind blows majestically through your soft silky hair.

We will park up on the shore of the creek watching the dhows sail off into the sunset then hitch a ride on a jetski to have a candlelit dinner on the brightest and most romantic Dhow on the creek.

8)
arniegang

Aug 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:
lloydy wrote:Arnie......why arent I getting any love and sweet nothings from you? I feel left out.....

Lloydy

You are the fairest maiden of them all. You will serve me with my ususal, but this time i dont drink it, i smother you in iced mocha with a whipped cream topping, then slowly sip and lick you all over. Then i will take you for a ride on "that scooter :wink: down the SZ road whilst the wind blows majestically through your soft silky hair.

We will park up on the shore of the creek watching the dhows sail off into the sunset then hitch a ride on a jetski to have a candlelit dinner on the brightest and most romantic Dhow on the creek.

8)

LOL, it almost neens censoring :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 15, 2006
constantine wrote:
Jeevan wrote:

house or party :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:

Lloydy

8)

pls teach hp all of that :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat