Where Can I Find Aftermarket Accessories For Cars In TheUAE?

Topic locked
Where can I find aftermarket accessories for cars in theUAE? Jul 13, 2006
Hey all, ok I want to install some accessories on my ride, like side skirts and front and rear low spoilers. Does anyone know of any auto aftermarket accessory shops in Dubai/Shj that do this stuff? Been looking around but cant find anything!!

cheers! :)

jag
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 13, 2006
do a search in the auto section and look for the guy with Evo in his name he seems to be the forums expert on this sort of thing
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 13, 2006
He's also got a car forum which might help you.

There's a collection auto accessory shops on the Deira side of Shindagha tunnel.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 13, 2006
Cheers, thanks a bunch :D
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 13, 2006
http://www.evolve.ae/

Also if you back up an Auto Trader the back 20 or so pages are all Auto Customization places.

Good luck and make sure to show before and after pics :)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Re: Where can I find aftermarket accessories for cars in the Jul 13, 2006
jag wrote:Hey all, ok I want to install some accessories on my ride, like side skirts and front and rear low spoilers. Does anyone know of any auto aftermarket accessory shops in Dubai/Shj that do this stuff? Been looking around but cant find anything!!

what car do you have Jag ??...

I want to trick up my 190E when i buy one...the sports grill, spoiler and some alloys will make it look hawt !
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

KeithL wrote:
jag wrote:Hey all, ok I want to install some accessories on my ride, like side skirts and front and rear low spoilers. Does anyone know of any auto aftermarket accessory shops in Dubai/Shj that do this stuff? Been looking around but cant find anything!!

what car do you have Jag ??...

I want to trick up my 190E when i buy one...the sports grill, spoiler and some alloys will make it look hawt !

Hey Keith, I have a 2001 bmw 740 and just got a new fully loaded Honda Civic 2006 for the wifey. Am looking to soup up the civic for her, so that it looks something like the attached pic :) I need to get me a copy of the Auto Trader then I guess... Image

Ive seen some nicely done 190s in the US :)Image
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 13, 2006
Just checked with Honda, theyre asking about 4400 for the side skirts, and front and rear low spoilers (bumpers). This includes installation but I think its a bit high??
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 13, 2006
fayz wrote:http://www.evolve.ae/

Also if you back up an Auto Trader the back 20 or so pages are all Auto Customization places.

Good luck and make sure to show before and after pics :)

Thanks, will do :D
jag
Dubai forums Addict

try "Al taadeel garage" its in al qouz, dunno their no. try 181,
those guys are frekin geniuses with carbon fiber
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 15, 2006
jag wrote:Just checked with Honda, theyre asking about 4400 for the side skirts, and front and rear low spoilers (bumpers). This includes installation but I think its a bit high??

Actually, thats not bad considering I paid Dhs6K for my body-kit and then another Dhs2.2K for painting and installation! :cry:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 20, 2006
yorky500 wrote:
jag wrote:Just checked with Honda, theyre asking about 4400 for the side skirts, and front and rear low spoilers (bumpers). This includes installation but I think its a bit high??

Actually, thats not bad considering I paid Dhs6K for my body-kit and then another Dhs2.2K for painting and installation! :cry:

Dang, thats Expensive!!!! :?
jag
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2006
Yeah, mine is a what they refer to as a Lip kit. Its from Greddy. I will not tell you how much the rear spoiler cost, which I bought from Austria! hahahaha, that might blow you away totally. BUT, it is exclusive, not one other in the UAE and I believe only 2 in the USA.
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 22, 2006
we've got some nice kits for the new 2006 civic....... give us a call or drop an email.
evolve
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto