Do You Play The Guitare???

Topic locked
Do you play the guitare??? Jun 29, 2006
Hello everyone,

I'm moving to Dubai next week, and i'll be looking for people to have some jamming session with.
I've only been playing the guitare for 2 years now, so i don't have a great level. I'm just looking for people who want to have a few beers and mess around with some instruments (nothing serious).
I've anyone is interested please contact me jakeandlea@netcourrier.com or just reply on the forum!!
All intruments are welcome, but do keep in mind that it's just for fun!!!

:D Achilla :lol: :lol:

Achilla
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 29, 2006
Welcome
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 29, 2006
welcome
been playing for 13 years now...jamming sounds good...have a gibson les paul 67' sunburst...give me a shout when u are in town...have some other buddies who are interested in jamming...just after this summer rolls over...what kinda music are you into...rock/ blues /metal?
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 29, 2006
u r welcome here ..Unfortunately i play video games :lol: :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 29, 2006
Greetings!

Been playing for 32 years...still crap!

Can sort of get through 'House of the Rising Sun' and the intro from 'Smoke on the Water' if I concentrate real hard and stick me tongue out!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 29, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Greetings!

Can sort of get through 'House of the Rising Sun' and the intro from 'Smoke on the Water' if I concentrate real hard and stick me tongue out!

Knight

unlike someone i aint crap and also have the ego of a has been rock star...hehe...but am willing to teach lesser beings some licks if interested...even better if they were of the opposite S e X ...as staring at DK sticking his toungue out :P ...i think i might just stop playing...hehe...DK just "pulling" yer strings mate...
constantine

Jun 29, 2006
constantine wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:Greetings!

Knight

unlike someone i aint crap and also have the ego of a has been rock star...hehe...but am willing to teach lesser beings some licks if interested...even better if they were of the opposite S e X ...as staring at DK sticking his toungue out :P ...i think i might just stop playing...hehe...DK just "pulling" yer strings mate...

At least keeping my tongue out stops me from trying to sing along!

Not big and not clever!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 29, 2006
you can't possibly be that bad... :lol: :lol: ...have ya gone thru the karoeke phenomenon...now thats torture...or a pleasure if you are suitably high...lol...
constantine

Jun 29, 2006
Wish I brought my axe over ;-)
^ian^

Jun 29, 2006
constantine wrote:you can't possibly be that bad... :lol: :lol: ...have ya gone thru the karoeke phenomenon...now thats torture...or a pleasure if you are suitably high...lol...

Ah karaoke! Yes, have spent some time in Japan where, no matter how bad you howl and growl, they politely applaud at the end...in my case they evacuated the club and committed mass Sepukku in the car park!

I have had enquiries from the military regarding the offensive potential of my voice! Yes, its offensive!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 29, 2006
ooooooooooh...i love karaoke .. n im actully good at it.

piano...didnt play it n ages..

guitar!!.... i wanna learn it soo badly!!..

DRUMSSSS!!!....YEY!!....i told my dad!! he GOT PISSED!!..HAHAHA.....
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

Jun 29, 2006
d3vilish_ang3l_88 wrote:
DRUMSSSS!!!....YEY!!....i told my dad!! he GOT PISSED!!..HAHAHA.....

Vodka or Chivas Regal?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jun 29, 2006
Well, didnt expect replies so quickly!! Not bad this forum!
I try to play a bit blues/rock (i say try), dont know why but i always try hard songs to start with (clapton) and then i get the impression that i'm not improving!!
For my materiel, i have a Manuel Rodriguez classic guitare, and a custom made Ibanez DT250(not many people know what it is). I've just finished doing it up (sanding,paint, electrics...) and now i want to make my own guitare!! I won't have an amp because i cant take it to Dubai!!
For the jamming session (this is for you Constantine) i would be interested in meeting you when i get there and see what we could sort out!!

Achilla :lol: :wink:
Achilla
Dubai Forum Guest

Jun 30, 2006
I love to play the guitar but was never good in it - I'm still learning the licks and never quite got over it yet.

Rock n roll seems kinda dead in this part of the world.
Gene
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 30, 2006
Rock and Roll will never die!! All you need is just a few people to keep it going!! I'm sure there's loads of people out there who have a rock and roll soul, the hard part is for them to express it!!

Anyway, i'm sure i'll find those people! :lol:
Achilla
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat