IT MANAGER SEO WEB DESIGN LOOKING FOR WORK IN DUBAI

Topic locked
IT MANAGER SEO WEB DESIGN LOOKING FOR WORK IN DUBAI Jun 12, 2006
I HAVE 15 YEARS EXPERENCE IN IT FROM DATABASE DESIGN TO MANAGING A TEAM OF 35 STAFF. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE MY CV PLEASE EMAIL ME I HAVE WORKED FOR LARGE COMPANYS LIKE BP NORWICH UNION AND CANNON
CONTACT ME ON cyberstores2000@yahoo.co.uk
please no agy asking for money

david j
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: IT MANAGER SEO WEB DESIGN LOOKING FOR WORK IN DUBAI Jun 12, 2006
david j wrote:I HAVE 15 YEARS EXPERENCE IN IT FROM DATABASE DESIGN TO MANAGING A TEAM OF 35 STAFF.

Did you not learn how to turn off the Caps Lock somewhere in that vast amount of experience?

Marketing = Shouting is a very outdated concept.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: IT MANAGER SEO WEB DESIGN LOOKING FOR WORK IN DUBAI Jun 19, 2006
sharewadi wrote:
david j wrote:I HAVE 15 YEARS EXPERENCE IN IT FROM DATABASE DESIGN TO MANAGING A TEAM OF 35 STAFF.

Did you not learn how to turn off the Caps Lock somewhere in that vast amount of experience?

hahaha... :lol: :lol: maybe he knows that the forum is not a Case Sensitive... :lol: :lol: :lol:
zette
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 21, 2006
Hey, people, why you are so aggressive? What is your problem? "caps lock" "caps unlock", is it really matter?

David J, please, don't be upset from such "welcome" of some intolerant creatures...
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 21, 2006
Larissa20 wrote:Hey, people, why you are so aggressive? What is your problem? "caps lock" "caps unlock", is it really matter?

Yes it does. It shows a lack of attention to detail. If I want someone to design a database or website for me, or work on SEO for my site, then attention to detail is one very important factor as far as I'm concerned.

Someone in IT ought to know better.

David J, please, don't be upset from such "welcome" of some intolerant creatures...

Intolerant? Hardly. Helpful would be a more appropriate description. Abrupt perhaps.

If he showed an application letter like that to a career/CV/job consultant, he'd be told the same thing and be given a bill for the advice.

Creature? Ah, a compliment yes :mrgreen: ?
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 21, 2006
sharewadi wrote:Creature? Ah, a compliment yes :mrgreen: ?
Glad that you have a sense of humor :D
Larissa20
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 22, 2006
sharewadi wrote:
Larissa20 wrote:Hey, people, why you are so aggressive? What is your problem? "caps lock" "caps unlock", is it really matter?

Yes it does. It shows a lack of attention to detail. If I want someone to design a database or website for me, or work on SEO for my site, then attention to detail is one very important factor as far as I'm concerned.

Someone in IT ought to know better.

Intolerant? Hardly. Helpful would be a more appropriate description. Abrupt perhaps.

If he showed an application letter like that to a career/CV/job consultant, he'd be told the same thing and be given a bill for the advice.

Creature? Ah, a compliment yes :mrgreen: ?

Strongly AGREE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
zette
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 22, 2006
kind of reminds me of those African Scams....these guys alwiz type in CAPS! :lol:
dodgeek
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: IT MANAGER SEO WEB DESIGN LOOKING FOR WORK IN DUBAI Jun 22, 2006
sharewadi wrote:Did you not learn how to turn off the Caps Lock somewhere in that vast amount of experience?

Check mate.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted