Springs 4 E Unit From June 20

Topic locked
Springs 4 E unit from June 20 May 08, 2006
Lovely end unit, with white goods, garden, water filteration system etc. Please write for further details.

audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 09, 2006
How much would that cost me?
alkhwaea
Dubai Forums Member

May 09, 2006
Well, you can't always trust the price. Sometimes agents give one price, then when you are interesting in taking the place they tell you that the owner has now increased the rent amount by x thousand AED. I've heard this from a few people who just rented, and our landlord did the same by 5,000 AED.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 09, 2006
105,000 rent + 5% commission

The villa can be given earliest on 20th June. Some white goods are included. They also have a water filteration system installed in their house (cost around 8K). Their living room has been made bigger (I would assume they took they study/maids room wall out). The villa has a garden.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 09, 2006
kanelli wrote:Well, you can't always trust the price. Sometimes agents give one price, then when you are interesting in taking the place they tell you that the owner has now increased the rent amount by x thousand AED. I've heard this from a few people who just rented, and our landlord did the same by 5,000 AED.

:lol:

That didn't happen to me when I got my new villa.... :?

Actually when I said I was interested I was given more checks then what he was offering... 4 times more :P
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Accommodation in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Accommodation in Dubai