Dubai Ppl

Topic locked
May 02, 2006
indi wrote:Actually if you report them, the police takes very serious. I know someone that was with 2 other guys in the shopping mall, and a lady called the police saying that one of the guys was staring at her. All three of them (even the ones no staring, although the other guy says he was not staring) were jailed for one day, then they let them go since they said they were innocents....

was it a local woman stared at by 3 foreign guys or a foreign woman stared at by 3 local guys? I believe it makes the different.

FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
IMJ wrote:on Constantine's reply, lol, I do not think any girl likes the way these ppl stare here in Dubai, it is a sick stare, lol.
And, u r right about men and women ratio here, back home, any club u go to, girls will be all over u, it is like 1 guy/10 girls, lol, however, if to consider only men who are decent in Dubai, I think women prevail again, lol, not trying to offend anyone, hope u know what I mean.

Where is it you come from again??? :wink:

yeah, right, so, u would take off to go to my country, lol, don't worry, americans r already there, taking care of our babes
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
FeiPo wrote:
indi wrote:Actually if you report them, the police takes very serious. I know someone that was with 2 other guys in the shopping mall, and a lady called the police saying that one of the guys was staring at her. All three of them (even the ones no staring, although the other guy says he was not staring) were jailed for one day, then they let them go since they said they were innocents....

was it a local woman stared at by 3 foreign guys or a foreign woman stared at by 3 local guys? I believe it makes the different.

did not think it will all go sooo serious and deep, lol
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
IMJ wrote:
the_zooter wrote:

yeah, right, so, u would take off to go to my country, lol, don't worry, americans r already there, taking care of our babes

I was only joking! Having been to Dubai this weekend, I can honestly say that despite being more males than females, its definately quality over quantity!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 02, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
IMJ wrote:
the_zooter wrote:

I was only joking! Having been to Dubai this weekend, I can honestly say that despite being more males than females, its definately quality over quantity!

true
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 02, 2006
and you are so modest!!! :P
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 03, 2006
the_zooter wrote:and you are so modest!!! :P

does not matter if i am not a decent looking girl myself, still more decent looking women here. :tongue:
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
I'm sure you guys are beautiful, don't say you aren't. Every woman is beautiful.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 03, 2006
kanelli wrote:I'm sure you guys are beautiful, don't say you aren't. Every woman is beautiful.

u r right, but what i meant is that, even if i was scary, decent women still outrank decent guys, lol
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
IMJ wrote:
kanelli wrote:I'm sure you guys are beautiful, don't say you aren't. Every woman is beautiful.

u r right, but what i meant is that, even if i was scary, decent women still outrank decent guys, lol

You know what, at the risk of upsetting my fellow members of the male species, I'm going to agree with you!! Decent women outrank decent men - on a personality basis at any rate! I obviously would not like to comment on whether there are more good looking women than good looking men!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

May 03, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
IMJ wrote:

You know what, at the risk of upsetting my fellow members of the male species, I'm going to agree with you!! Decent women outrank decent men - on a personality basis at any rate! I obviously would not like to comment on whether there are more good looking women than good looking men!

i agree with u, but it does not upset men, coz we are talking about those who are weird, sick ones, lol, and i am sure the rest, hopefully the ones in the forum are not sick and weird, so, they should not get hurt by our views.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
Bear my ignorance, butta... arent they muslins? Thought it was considered sin if they harrass women. Or I am just way too innocent :oops:
Magnolia
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 04, 2006
Magnolia wrote:Bear my ignorance, butta... arent they muslins? Thought it was considered sin if they harrass women. Or I am just way too innocent :oops:

not all ppl we talk about r local ones, I personally had more shit with other nations here.
and, yeah, u r too innocent to think that, they are not supposed to, but who says they can't...
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
well guys... the trick is.. feast your eyes but dont let her know what u r upto.. :lol: wear dark glasses for instance..

like they say, stealing is an art if you dont get cought.. :lol:
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 04, 2006
ajoy wrote:well guys... the trick is.. feast your eyes but dont let her know what u r upto.. :lol: wear dark glasses for instance..

like they say, stealing is an art if you dont get cought.. :lol:

u know, some of those guys do wear sun glasses, but, i guess they forget that only their eyes are not visible, they go ahead and turn their heaads, lol, like if they wear glasses we will not see their movements as well.
they gotta be better trained; glasses do not make u invisible.
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

May 04, 2006
Yeah, it is like those people who pick their noses in the car - as if no one notices when there are clear windows all around the vehicle! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

May 04, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yeah, it is like those people who pick their noses in the car - as if no one notices when there are clear windows all around the vehicle! :lol:

LMAO
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat