Looking For Teaching Job In Dubai

Topic locked
looking for teaching job in dubai Apr 18, 2006
hi
iam looking out for a teaching vacancy in any of th schools in dubai.i have 4 years of teaching experience 3yrs[india]1yr [uk].i would be really thankful if i get suitable teaching vacancies or addresses of recruiters.[/b]

fati
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Apr 18, 2006
More info would be helpful.

What age level?
What subject areas?
What kind of school are you interested in?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

hi Apr 19, 2006
i have taught the age groups 4-13 since 2002.
i have been a general science,biological science,english and ks2 teacher.
i can teach in any state school or private school.[no preferences]
thank you
fati
Dubai Expat Wannabe

job teacher May 03, 2006
hello
My name is anis ,i m tunisian, i have bac+5,i m specialized in computer science.Want to ask about opportuinities of teaching in EMIRATES.
Thank you.
anis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

May 03, 2006
Quite a few new schools opened in Sep 2005. Most of the better ones have probably sorted out staffing for Sep 2006 (start of school year) but there's often last minute changes - people don't arrive or leave very quickly, or last minute resignations.

Salaries from 2000 dhs to 15,000 dhs depending on school, experience, qualifications.

Some recruitment agencies here occasionally have teaching jobs but better is probably to apply directly to the schools or try one of the international agencies - ECIS for example. Or a UK education newspaper - the Times Education Supplement, they have a website with advertisements.

Some more information here...
http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=546
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

May 03, 2006
There are lots of schools in Dubai but they might have already done their hiring for next academic year. I'm not sure. In our area we have the British School, Emirates International School, Regent School and there are many more. Here is a link that contains a list of some schools - http://www.theemiratesnetwork.com/dir/E ... ols/Dubai/
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted