How To Become Rich

Topic locked
How to Become Rich Jan 20, 2009
Ever notice some people can't stop money flowing into their bank accounts while other's barley make enough money to eat?

Money=Energy. You're either attracting it or rebelling it. Most people want to become rich, however, those who do have a SECRET. The book "Science of Getting Rich" by Wallace Wattles, he talks about how the wealthy did CERTAIN things to become Rich and if you find out what they're doing and do them yourself, you too will become rich.

Simple said then done. But it does make sense doesn't it. The biggest misconsuption is that certain people thing to become "MILLIONAIRE" you have to be special...or lucky...or Smart...whatever (you get the point). And I must admit that I use to think that way as well. However, as entrepreneur and marketing consultant myself, I've become friends with many multi-millionairs over the last few years and I'll be the first to tell you there's nothing special about them.

Some of them are the most disorganized people I've ever met while other have severe casses of ADD. I have to remind them every time that they are my client and they are paying alot of money to help them.

But the one major commonality among them is that "THEY TAKE ACTION".
They are not afraid to fail. If there's an opportunity in front of them...they'll take it and if they fail, they'll just move to the next one. And over 90% of the millionaires I know were once DEAD BROKE but did the CERTAIN things to become wealthy.

Now let me ask you, what's stopping you from becoming wealthy? Better yet, what do you need to know and DO to become Very wealthy?

Think about it...Your answers could change your life

Believe,
Nido

Nido
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 04, 2009
Wisely said, but a waste of time right? no body listens
Deadfella
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 29, 2009
Ita all about taking a risk and having no FEAR! Fear is the reason people dont succeed..
Petrovic.Z
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 03, 2009
How to be a millionaire, write a book called "How to be a millionare" and flog it.
Orlex
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 03, 2009
Or purchase a few domain names by putting the word dubai, preceded by visit into Google UK and clicking it. There are loads of valuable Dubai domains on there.
They are worth buying. Then you can sell advertising space on the site.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 09, 2009
Thinking smart, harding working, luck
keestar
Dubai Forum Guest

May 05, 2009
Good motivational entry!
rdoinvest@comcast.net
Dubai Forum User

May 12, 2009
Indeed!
NokiaFan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 12, 2009
Indeed!
NokiaFan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

very good indeed May 17, 2009
but let me streach out a little bit of what NIDO's posted. by becoming a rich is not easy task. we will undergo lots of hardship of thinking on how to become rich, but still as a human being we will not lost hope, even your business is down still GO up and MOVE on. There's a lots of ways to become rich, look around you, lots of resourses, all you have to do is to pick one and develop for it. take an example my self. before i do villa and flat renting but it didn't doing go as what i planned it. i do buy and sell also, still it didn't. but i did not stop it there, I still GO UP and MOVE. the resourses i mean is for example INTERNET. internet is a good business and is still growing or shall i say is still on his INFANT stage. its up to you to graps that GROWING and still GROWING for more business.

I will suggest you guys to DO online business or NICHE business. as what RedKite said, buy some domain specially in UK. if you want to know more my success story on online business, follow me on SALE in DUBAI FORUM.
Xyler
Dubai Forums Member

May 25, 2009
In order to reach to the top you have to lean a lot and work hard learn new things,learn lot about the internet seo,html,traffic generating etc if you done youll know how to get what you want
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 13, 2009
if you want to become rich.you must join forex currency market. in this market you will become rich.in very short time.for it you need full concentration to the market and also world buzniss news that whats going on in the world buzniss.
evergreen1
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Dec 22, 2015
Surely many of these ideas are just as likely to happen as winning the lottery? Wo why not just buy a Lottery ticket. Of course you need to watch out for the insurance based ticket sellers, as they may not pay out on the really big wins ... Sites like https://www.LottosOnline.com where they actually buy your ticket for you ... allowing you to enter some truly massive draws for very little input ?
AbdulJafaar
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 26, 2016
The only way to become rich is to work very hard, starting with a job, freelancing, your own business and after success in all these you can become an investor where your money truly starts working for you. There are no shortcuts and overnight success happens after years of hard work, PR is a fancy cover and not the real story.

I grew up in Dubai, am a serial entrepreneur and offer startup consulting and mentorship for the very initial stage of the business. Have a look, I may be able to help you - www.avalentina.com
aDubaiEntrepreneur
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk