Shops That Sell Custom-assembled Desktop PCs In Ajm,Shj,Dxb

Topic locked
Shops that sell custom-assembled desktop PCs in Ajm,Shj,Dxb Jan 25, 2011
I'm looking for computer shops that allow you to specify the components you want for a desktop PC and then assemble them for you. The shops should preferably be in Ajman or Sharjah, but Dubai shops are OK too.

Most of the shops I find in Ajman and Sharjah sell pre-assembled desktop PCs (and not allow you to pick the components). Most of these PCs are branded, which are usually expensive than non-branded custom-assembled ones.

In case you want to know which parts I'm looking for, I'm looking to buy a PC targeting the "Good" to "Great" category in this buying guide: tinyurl(dot)com/FalconGuide. (At least an ATI Radeon 5770 video card and an AMD Phenom II X4)

CtrlSelfDelete
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Shops That Sell Custom-assembled Desktop PCs In Ajm,Shj, Jan 25, 2011
OH how nice, I suggest that when you have your brand new computer , the first thing you should is , Open your hard drive, make sure it is plugged , and then pour roughly a liter of water on the mother board and the APU. This will solve all your problems
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:OH how nice, I suggest that when you have your brand new computer , the first thing you should is , Open your hard drive, make sure it is plugged , and then pour roughly a liter of water on the mother board and the APU. This will solve all your problems

zubber, what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone here is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
CtrlSelfDelete
Dubai Forum Guest

You must be really going to the wrong shops or just the bigger electronics stores. Bur Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman is filled with shops that will build you a PC from the ground up. Have done this on many occasions. Is always cheaper and better than buying a branded PC anyday.

Look in the classifieds section of gulfnews under computers. Many of these smaller bussiness advertise there, and bro take it easy on Zubs. It takes a while to get used to him :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Shops That Sell Custom-assembled Desktop PCs In Ajm,Shj, Feb 03, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:You must be really going to the wrong shops or just the bigger electronics stores. Bur Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman is filled with shops that will build you a PC from the ground up. Have done this on many occasions. Is always cheaper and better than buying a branded PC anyday.

Look in the classifieds section of gulfnews under computers. Many of these smaller bussiness advertise there

Thanks for this! I also would like to ask if shops here allow buying a PC without buying Windows 7 (as I already have a DVD of Windows 7), this is to save money as I'll just transfer my old PC's Windows license to the new PC and just install Linux on the old PC (I don't really need to buy another Windows license). I have to install Windows as I'll be using the new PC for gaming.
CtrlSelfDelete
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Shops That Sell Custom-assembled Desktop PCs In Ajm,Shj, Jul 12, 2014
You can check http://uae.dtcae.com they have all the computer parts with delivery across the GCC. you can pick the components you like and they will build the PC for you for free.
4d4178
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Shops That Sell Custom-assembled Desktop PCs In Ajm,Shj, Oct 07, 2014
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

undefined Mar 26, 2015
www.computerpad.ae has some very good selection of gaming computer parts and prebuild systems. You can check it

--- Mar 26, 2015 ---

mothugs
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Dec 19, 2015
https://uae.jadopado.com/product/JM0009 ... 70-core-i5
Check this pc out. I bought it and it is pretty cool
Boss12345
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Products and Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Products and Services in Dubai