Employment Visa Person Can Buy & Own A New Company

Topic locked
Employment visa person can buy & own a new company Jul 25, 2014
I am working in a trading company on employment visa but i want to buy a trading company in dubai can i buy and own the company without leaving or cancelling my current job visa

Sohailask
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Employment Visa Person Can Buy & Own A New Company Jul 25, 2014
To own a business, you will need to enter your name in the business license. For that, you need a no objection certificate (letter) from your current employer. There is no need to cancel your current visa.

When buying a business, make sure you are aware of the company's position, which you can learn from audited financial statements such as income statement and balance sheet. Make sure you are aware of the company's liabilities (outstanding loans, etc).

Also, if the company is not a free zone company, you'll have a local partner or service agent whose name is also in the business license. Make sure you sign court documents stating your and their rights and duties. If you will own the company solely, make sure that the other person is included as a service agent (and not partner) and it is stated in the agreement that you own the company 100% and the other person has no rights or liabilities. If you have another partner in the company, then make sure that each partner's rights and liabilities are clearly stated in the agreement which you sign in court.

I hope that answered your question.

Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Employment Visa Person Can Buy & Own A New Company Jul 25, 2014
Radeya , thanks a lot for giving time to answer my question May Allah bless you and fulfill your wishes
Sohailask
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum