NEW Great Product On Dubai Market - Looking For Investors

Topic locked
NEW great product on Dubai market - looking for investors Jun 06, 2014
Hello,

We are an international trading company from Poland and have a great product that we would like enter the Dubai market with.
As one of many countries with very high temperatures almost all the time, day and night, 365 days a year, UAE are an exact example of why the product we offer is so great. We truly believe it will revolutionize the life and comfort of UAE's people. The product we are offering is disposable Japanese Instant Momentary Coolers, once activated by a physical hit, small pouch instantly decreases it's temperature to -4 degrees and lasting approximately 30 minutes and the next 60min below 15 degrees Celsius. The duration could change depending on the room temperature and body temperature, and other conditions.

In such a climate conditions existing in Dubai, refreshment received by coolers will definitely increase the comfort. Product is targeted to any kinds of business when cool temperature is necessary, sports and everyday use as the costs are relatively low.

Serious business partners and distributors who would be interested in long and prosperous cooperation please contact. Due to company's secrecy policy, only legal and trustworthy inquiries will be provided with all detailed information.

Wishing you all cool day,
Jakub Kol
ICHIGO Poland

JakubK
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: NEW great product on Dubai market - looking for investor Jun 08, 2014
Email me on live.invstmntltd@live.com .... I am very sure we can do business.
liveinvstmntltd
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Jun 09, 2014
would like to meet you in person in dubai.. my number is 050-5781261 .. give me a call so we can discuss further
Obee92
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jun 10, 2014
Obee92 , Now i'm in Poland please write to my email: mailtoqbako@gmail.com . We have a product which is great for the conditions in the UAE. For every question will gladly answer.

Wishing you all cool day,
Jakub Kol
ICHIGO Poland
JakubK
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: NEW Great Product On Dubai Market - Looking For Investor Jun 11, 2014
Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog

and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent

about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as

offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate

alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.
Online Forex Trading in Dubai
fxmeet
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed