Affiliate Marketing In The UAE

Topic locked
Affiliate Marketing in the UAE Feb 17, 2012
Hi- I am starting an online magazine and was wondering if anyone knew about affiliate marketing programs in the UAE. Is there a list out there or a company like Commission Junction that connects people to affiliate marketing programs in the UAE? Thanks!

Samsmile
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE May 07, 2012
There is a company called Ikoo, there are the only real affiliate network from and in the middle east region
tareqadel
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE May 17, 2012
Affiliate Marketing is a system through which you can earn revenue from website, its like commission based income commonly known as refferal marketing. One most important point is that you can get success in affiliate marketing by effective and good communication.
Brynnae
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Nov 19, 2012
Affiliates Marketing is not that popular among people here in UAE. However since you are an affiliate marketer you can start your campaign within your own website. check dubaidashonlinedashbusinessdotcom I found this website and there are tips and guides there though the content is general but I gues the owner wants to target middle east market.

To the person who wants to develop online magazine - thats a good start. Sure thing you can sell you magazine at commission junction or any other affiliate network but you dont need them to start with. You can create your own website put some contents and sell your magazine. Drive traffic into it so your product will reach to people.
jonrs
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Feb 13, 2013
There are different services you can use, the most popular is Google AdSense. If you got popular enough, then you can contact Ikoo or Netad-vantage.
Melo
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Mar 07, 2013
I have been looking for affiliatation programs but there was no success then i found this one

http://dubaiforvisitors.com/2012/04/10/dubai-affiliate-programs/
rajajang
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Apr 08, 2013
Affiliate marketing is also a good way to make some online income if we are very serious towards making money from it. We can find so many online companies offering affiliate products by searching through Google.
udebei
Dubai Forum User

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE May 28, 2013
Affiliate marketing is an increasingly popular technique for those who want to maximize their ranking on the internet.
Webmonster
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Aug 09, 2013
Dear guys,

We at Kobonaty. com one of the first group buying website in the Middle East would like to invite you to join our affiliate program to make more money through our two affiliate flexible options.

Kindly visit our affiliate page and submit your request.

For further clarifications feel free to contact us on.

Best Regards
Kobonaty
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Aug 23, 2013
This thread is really informative. I am thinking of coming back when it has more than 200 posts
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Affiliate Marketing In The UAE Aug 23, 2013
Zobone Solutions FZE is a maid agency in Dubai, UAE that provides complete services in manpower recruitment of maids. Contact us at http://maidagencydubai.com/
maidydubaina
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Feb 07, 2014
MrAliAhmed , Hi Can you please share your contact detail

Thanks

Sumit Singh

Tyroo Media Pvt Ltd

India's Largest Affiliate Network

sumittyroo
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 25, 2014
Samsmile ,You need to check clickbank they list lots of affiliate programs and since you are interested in UAE based affiliate programs you can also search on affili.net
clixsense
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk