Corporate & Business Law Problem?

Topic locked
Corporate & Business Law Problem? Apr 27, 2014
In behalf of my family in Al Riyami Advocates & Legal Consultants (Law Firm) Good Day! I hope all is well!

We would like you to know that we are UAE Legal Experts in all Legal Services.

If You need any legal assistance. We will be gladly give you a hand and there is a Free Legal consultations provided.

Suite 2408, Al Shafar Tower 1, TECOM, P.O.Box 215880, Dubai, UAE.
Tel: +971 4 453 41 88 (0ffice); +971 4 453 41 89 (fax)

E-mail : info@alriyamiadvocates.com

Thank You!

Alriyamiadvocates
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Corporate & Business Law Problem? May 23, 2014
Galadari Law firm & Legal Consultant is one of the oldest and largest law firm in the Middle East with a team of over 70 lawyers and nearly an equal number of supporting professionals from around the world. Strategically set within the UAE's federal capital, Galadari, Advocates and Legal Consultants includes a long record of advising native and international corporates and multinationals, banks and monetary establishments and government bodies. Our lawyers deliver subtle and tailored recommendation designed on a deep understanding of the UAE's legal, business and cultural landscape.

If you are interested in getting listed in Galadari Law firm & find more details please clicking here.

http://www.galadarilaw.com/
amberaaron
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Corporate & Business Law Problem? Aug 03, 2014
Hi guys just sharing my personal experience on this law firm this firm has a great quality service and good coordinating team. Now if your looking for a great service firm try to visit this site.

www.thelawfirm.me
petshu
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Legal Services in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Legal Services in Dubai