Where Can I Learn Quran And Arabic Langauge?

Topic locked
Where can I learn Quran and Arabic Langauge? Apr 18, 2006
I am gonna go to Dubai with my hubby ,but I am new musim.so I need to learn Quran and Arabic language. I feel Arabic is a little hard for me....so I must learn it by some langrage training center or school.

Hi Guys...Would you like to tell me about this? thanks :roll:

zahra_j
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 18, 2006
^^ Mashallah
congrats for choosing the right path do let us know what made u convert ?

they have a school for new muslims in sharjah in al khan area and its free they teach u arabic and everything about islam

the name is AL Dawah center for new muslims (i think)

u can dial 181 tell the operatir the name and the area of the school(al khan sharjah), theyll give u the number fo the school, u can call them and take the details.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
Believe there is a course run at the Trade Centre as well...

8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Where can I learn Quran and Arabic Langauge? Apr 19, 2006
zahra_j wrote:I am gonna go to Dubai with my hubby ,but I am new musim.so I need to learn Quran and Arabic language. I feel Arabic is a little hard for me....so I must learn it by some langrage training center or school.

Hi Guys...Would you like to tell me about this? thanks :roll:

Mashallah...I'm very happy for you sister. If you need to learn the holy Qoran and Arabic you could go any Masjid near you and there will be people who will be more than happy to teach you the Holy Qoran and how to speak and write in Arabic.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 19, 2006
I am so happy for your help...I will contact those school after I arrive Dubai...thank you so much...guys!! :lol:
zahra_j
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums