Over 130 Vacancies To Be Filled In Dewa

Topic locked
Over 130 vacancies to be filled in Dewa Mar 09, 2014
More than 130 positions have opened up with Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (Dewa) within various departments. The company is looking for engineers, technicians, managers in its departments such as transmission cable maintenance, technical coordination, material management, inspection and quality, asset management, distribution management systems, operation planning, quality and compliance, telecommunication networks and many others.

Salaries are not specified for the advertised positions but the utility provider claims to offer employees a career-oriented growth with competitive salary package.

Not much reliable data is available on the kind of salaries the company pays. However, according to the website www.simplyhired.com, the average salary for Dewa jobs is $36,000, which is about Dh132,231.“This salary was calculated using the average salary for all jobs with the term ‘DEWA’ anywhere in the job listing,” mentions the job portal.

source: http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirate ... 9-1.540928

raintear
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Over 130 Vacancies To Be Filled In Dewa Mar 11, 2014
MY NAME IS MUHAMMAD AKRAM.I,M LOOKING FOR A JOB IN DUBAI .MY QUALIFICATION IS (F.A) INTERNEDIATE

MY CONTACT NUMBER IS +923366978600
MY EMAIL ADDRESS ( MAKRAM023@GMAIL.COM )
MUHAMMADAKRAM
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined May 21, 2014
My name is Arif Mohammed.i am from india and i am interested in above job.
My Skype id is: arif_2002
My ph num: 00971555129607
mdarif
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 24, 2014
My name is Kiran Bhagavan. I am from India. I am seeking to learn new things. I am interested with the Job and willing to work in Dubai. My email id is kiranbhagawan@gmail.com and mobile no. 9880208866
kiranb
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai