ryona
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 02, 2014
Hr
Hemlatashrivastva
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 04, 2014
Dear SIR/ MADAM:

I would like to apply my candidature for HR OFFICER based on my Qualification and experience.Requested to please consider my self and guide me where to send my resume. Give me an opportunity in your esteemed organization so that I can substantiate through my skills and experience that I am a suitable, proficient and beneficial candidate for your organization.

Some of the key strengths I can offer include:

• Maturity,Honesty, ability to look at challenges as opportunities
• Team Player
• High attention to details
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Creative problem solving
• Ability to present reports in a constructive manner and the ability to develop various reports to enhance accuracy and timeliness

I would like to draw your attention to my resume which shows the range of roles that I have undertaken which require good level of analytical & interpersonal skills. This is best demonstrated by my successful completion of 12 years of work experience in Pakistan & about 2 years of experience in United Kingdom where I was required to perform precise and exacting tasks in another
culture. I believe the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with colleagues are one which I can bring to the role in organization. I would like to help organization in achieving its goals by integrating my knowledge and skills.

I feel the skills I have acquired, coupled with my education and my determination to learn and develop myself and my career, are all key elements I can bring to this role.

Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward to speak to you about this exciting opportunity.

Kind regards,

Muhammad Atif
matif
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai