HR, Strategy, Consultant, Business Development

Topic locked
HR, Strategy, Consultant, Business Development Jan 07, 2014
Hello, I am Sharat, a MBA fresher from Cardiff University, being listed in the top 10 for UK, and a Diploma in Professional Consulting issued by CMI, I am eager and passionate to contribute my abilities to this corporate world. Given my decent qualifications and interest, I believe it would be great if you could help me get lucky with something.

Please find enclosed my resume and a list of reference available upon request. Feel free to call me at +91-9738227986 or mail me at sharat.aircm@gmail.com , to have further discussions. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Sharat Ravi Shankar.

Sharat Ravi Shankar
54, 2nd Main, 3rd Stage, Vinayaka Layout, Vijay Nagar, Bangalore, India- 560040
Mobile: +919738227986 E-mail: sharat.aircm@gmail.com

Personal Profile:
A highly motivated and enthusiastic MBA graduate from Business Management background offering excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with sound analytical and problem solving skills gained from academics and relevant work experience, now looking for a challenging and leveraging position.
RELEVANT SKILLS
Communication Skills: Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in all work experiences and in publication of articles in a motorcycle blog. Customer service skills and product selling skills developed through part time work in various types of business.

Teamwork: All my work experiences to date have involved working with people, from a corporate industry, to working as a part of a staff in a busy club. Hardworking and cheerful, I know the value of working together to achieve results.

Time Management: Developed a good balance of professional and personal life by working part-time during most of my educational period.

Commitment: Incorporated hard work and commitment from martial arts training and practice.

Business Awareness: Gained insight into work in both the public and private sector. Working part-time in a variety of small business has helped me recognise the importance of excellent customer service and value for money.

Problem Solving: I am logical, analyse issues and am able to stand back and look impartially at a situation. This has stood me in a good stead throughout university where I have learnt to juggle academic work, part time employment and competitive sport.

Ability to work independently: Worked unsupervised for much of the time during projects and assignments during my academic life and in part time employment. I am quick to pick things up and happy to learn as I go, but not afraid to ask questions when necessary.

IT Skills: Proficiency in using various computer packages including MS Office.

EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
2012 - 2013

2012 – 2013 Chartered Management Institute
Professional Diploma in Consulting
Cardiff University

Cardiff University
Master of Business Administration
Gained Business knowledge and developed analytical approach to solving problems.
Awarded Merit MBA

2009 – 2012 Bangalore University
Bachelor of Business Management
M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
70% aggregate overall.

2009 Bangalore University (2nd PUC)
K. L. E. College, Bangalore.

2007 Central Board of Secondary Education (10th )
Rishi Vidyalaya Gurukulam, Vishakhapatnam.

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
2011 – Present Bike Advice, India
• Review writer, photographer, consultant and super moderator
• Reviewed various bikes and covered bike launches
www.bikeadvice.in and www.bikeadvice.org
2012 – 2013 V-Flash, Cardiff
• Event photographer and sales representative
• Working part time to sponsor myself during my Masters

INTERNSHIPS
• Reliance Capital (July 2013 -Sep 2013)

• Sourcing-Screening of resume and profiles & filtering relevant candidates through Naukri /Consultants/Referral
• Coordinating with consultant & candidates for interviews with line managers.
• Collecting Pay slips & Preparing Fitments
• Salary Negotiation with the candidate with focusing the Compensation Grid.
• Offer & follow up till the Joining date and maintaining ongoing constant contact to avoid slippage for joining
• Maintaining Fitments and candidates details accordingly in order
• Maintaining trackers related to Recruitment in form of MIS
• Issuing offer /Appointment letters/Experience letters for new joinee’s & employees.

ACHIEVEMENT
1. Represented India in International level Karate competition
2. Have acquired Black Belt in Indian Korean Karate
3. One of the 6 students who received Certificate of Appreciation from M S Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce out of 180 students in 2012 batch
4. Have done a project titled, ‘Recruitment Process in Consona Software India Pvt. Ltd.”

EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Interests: Photography, Hiking, Trekking, Biking, Socializing, Karate, Gadgets, Playing cricket and Chess.
• Part of various biking communities across India. Admin of one of the biggest communities in India.
• Organised various bike rides and events for my biking community.
• Participated in Sheshadripuram college management fest Product launch and won 1st place in the event
• Participated in St. Clarets college management fest and won 3rd prize in HR event
• Participated in Surana college management fest Okologie and got 2nd prize in HR event
• Participated in school and college level debates ,quiz, group discussions and seminars and workshops competitions
• Been a part of organizing committee of the inter class and inter college management fests.
• Was a member and active participant of the college eco-club ‘Planet On Plate’
• Was a part of school cricket and chess team
• Was a part of college chess team
• Won prizes in college for pick and speak and other cultural competitions
PERSONAL DETAILS
• DOB: 3rd March 1992
• Nationality: Indian
• Passport number: K2131730
LANGUAGES
English Hindi Kannada

UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules