Anyone Ever Seen This Website?

Topic locked
Anyone ever seen this website? Apr 12, 2013
Hello everyone,
I found this website yesterday. I am wondering if anyone has any idea if it is a scam or not? I know there are a lot of scams out there so I was wondering if anyone has used this website before?
I sent a few emails to some of the "owners" of the vehicles I was interested in to see what would happen? It seems that they all have the vehicles being stored with a shipping company and if you want to see one you have to make arrangements to have them deliver the vehicle, if at that point you decide you don't want it, they will put it back into storage at no cost to you.
This seems like a strange way of doing business? I have been all over the world but this is my first time buying a vehicle as an expat. I was wondering if this standard practice, or is it best just to go to a dealership?
Any information on this would be great. Thanks in advance.

Here is the link: expatriatesDOTcom/classifieds/dub/
Just look under vehicles and check it out. Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Scott

Anubis0931
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Anyone Ever Seen This Website? May 06, 2013
Its a good website, as far as traffic is concerned. They have thousands of Ads under each category and have a huge pageview rate everyday but as said you should read the terms before using any free classified site because maker of this website do not take any responsibility for the transactioins occuring against any posted ad on their website.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Anyone ever seen this website? May 07, 2013
Its a classified site.
nathanvaughan
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Anyone Ever Seen This Website? May 20, 2013
The website has a good social media impact and it has a good page rank. Also the domain is very old that means it has a strong search engine visibility. However, check before placing an ad that what kind of product you want to advertise and it should be relevant to that catagory you choosen.
jmbrgroup
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Anyone Ever Seen This Website? Aug 27, 2013
It is not bad!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai AutoForum Rules

Return to Dubai Auto