Need Laptop Help?

Topic locked
Need Laptop Help? Aug 03, 2013
ACTS offers a hassle-free service to fix your computer/laptop and prevent future problems, We offer

Comprehensive laptop repairs
Home Computer Services
Network Installations
Office Computer Services
Data Recovery
Telecom
Security Solutions
Audio Video Solutions
Web Design services.

Moreover, we service in the areas of: Gardens, Jebel Ali, Jafza, Marina, Emirates Hills,Springs, Emirates living, Arabian ranches, Jumeriah, Mirdif,The PALM, Um Suqueim, Green Community.

All these at a REASONABLE price!

Hurry to our stores in Discovery Gardens and Dubai Investment Park, OR we'll come to YOU!

Call 0504957860
Or visit our website: http://www.acts-uae.com/

image.jpg
image.jpg (27.96 KiB) Viewed 3868 times

TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Need Laptop Help? Aug 03, 2013
Hello,

My computer has a virus issue, which is leading it to become slow. It keeps hanging and sometimes just completely switches off. Do you fix such problems?

Thanks in advance,

Lucy Adams
expatlife
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Need Laptop Help? Aug 04, 2013
Absolutely. Normally, when a virus attacks a computer it causes it to run unwanted programs which in turn make it slower. At ACTS computers, we scan the computer, eradicate the viruses, and install an anti virus software to ensure no recurrences. Usually, it would take a few hours to do these, so that would mean you would get your computer on the same day! Just give one of our offices a call (Discovery Gardens: 044489104, Dubai Investment Park: 048840570) and we'll get back to you.
TechieNerd
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Need Laptop Help? May 26, 2014
expatlife ,If you computer hangs a lot then virus might have affected your hard disk when ever the laser comes at that damaged part it freezes the computer when you call the technician make sure to ask him to check your hard drive.
clixsense
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Need Laptop Help? Feb 20, 2015
expatlife ,

Instead of taking anyone's help and paying more, I would suggest you download "Synei System Utilities" this software to solve your problem.

I am using "Synei System Utilities" for my laptop and it has helped me lot...such as speed up, maintain, secure, and repair my laptop with unwanted programs and now its working like brand new laptop.

You can download it from here: http://www.synei.com/

I hope it will help you to solve your laptop problem.
wflora87
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk