Call For Up To 3 Partner / Distributor / Retailer

Topic locked
Call for up to 3 partner / distributor / retailer Jul 29, 2013
Hello everyone

my friend and I have a small retail / distribution business involving health products and weight loss supplements...

We would like to invite up to three interested parties / individuals who would like to get involved in the retail / distribution aspect of our products (which are from the USA - but we are based in Singapore).

Our supplements (in the form of convenient can drinks) are safe, proven, tasty and healthy - and includes a free personal coaching app for food and fitness to make life easier and more fun. Our product users have had tremendous improvements not in their looks but also in their health - it has made their life so much better in many aspects.

We also retail energy drinks but this is not yet on our website. Our energy drinks are made from organic ingredients, high in natural antioxidants and caffeine from fruits and do not have harmful substances like in Red Bull or just sugar water like Sports drinks eg. Gatorade, 100plus.

The reason for this number (maximum 3 partners in Dubai for now) is that we would like to keep our operations small and focused on helping people BUT with a larger reach as the time has come for expansion.

Also we are thinking about the market in Dubai / the UAE in general. How can we more effectively engage with it's citizens / residents / community?

Please PM me for more discussion.

Thank you!

--- Jul 30, 2013 ---

Oh yes, if you would like to preview the website it is EasyWeightLossDubai[dot]com

Cheers and thanks for your PMs :)

HealthyWeightLoss
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Business TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Business Talk