INVEST IN A TILAPIA FARM

Topic locked
INVEST IN A TILAPIA FARM Jul 24, 2013
Hi,

Let me give a short introduction about myself, I am Morrison Ackuayi (Ghanaian), IT Personnel, Entrepreneur, Life Coach and a Fitness Trainer.

Want serious Investors, optimistic with an outlook to make money and also serve the society by providing skills on the jobs for others. If you are really looking forward to earn a good income in the NEXT few years, then this might suit you. The business model is ready and is quite feasible, practical and has immense potential to grow into a multimillion investment.

With over 5years of work experience and training, I am looking for an investor who can invest into a Fish Farm business in Ghana with the desire to expand in the future. The designed modules and marketing plans can take this business to different level altogether. There is a big investment involved in setting up the infrastructure and yet the Investment is required in terms of running capital as it would take 5-6months to start getting returns.

I need assistance to expand my fish farm project and can offer you a very profitable return on your investment.

Preferably looking for Western Investors or Africans with BIG Picture in Mind and ready to invest up to a minimum of $5,000 for next 6-12 months and start taking returns on their investment back from the 12th month onwards. (take total investment back in one and half to two years’ time if desired).

Get 60% interest in 12 month time. It is compounded if invested more than one year. For example $10,000 invested will become $16,000 in first year, $25600 in 2nd year and 40,960 in the 3rd year.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail.
Your quick response would be appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Please contact only if you are serious and really willing to contribute to society and also make decent Income. If you are interested, I will invite you to Ghana to see similar ongoing projects.

TRADERMOORES
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai Investors NeededForum Rules

Return to Dubai Investors Needed