Has Anyone Ever Bitten You?

Topic locked
Has anyone Ever Bitten You? Apr 22, 2013
I watched Louis Suarez bite an opponent whilst he was playing for Liverpool yesterday. I could not believe my eyes. He bent towards the Chelsea player and sunk his teeth into his arm.

I then learnt that it wasnt the first time Suarez had done it. On the evening news, tonight, they showed a clip of him biting an opponent when he was playing for Ajax.

Respect to the people he bit as they did not retaliate. I know that if he had bitten me I would have (tried) to punch, kick or hit him with some object to hand.

My Jack Russell bit me once. I had him for 10 years. He didn't survive for 24 hours after drawing my blood. He was taken to the vets and put to sleep.

Louis Suarez should be muzzled if he can't control himself.

Have you ever been bitten by anyone/thing?

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Apr 24, 2013
No...but I don't play football/soccer !!!
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

Suarez should be banned for a long time for doing such crazy things.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

I think the punishment will be announced today FD. I believe he was banned for 7 games for the incident at Ajax? Then there was the 8 matches for racial abuse. I think the minimum ban is 3 matches for violent conduct. Liverpool have 4 matches left this season.

It just means he will be able to go on holiday a bit earlier than he planned.

He has definitely got some sort of problem. That is not the normal behaviour of a man, even if he is p'eed off.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Has anyone Ever Bitten You? Apr 24, 2013
This biting stuff is bizarre. Something infantile isnot it? Some little children also have the tendency to bite. Suarez never seem to grow out of that stage.
I think a player is allowed one stupid thing per season. However for Suarez it is a continuing story.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Apr 25, 2013
A ten match ban has been delivered by the FA. Liverpool is said to be sad and disappointed. Suarez is said to be disallusioned and considering his future.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

I got bitten by a dog when I was a kid. And my son bit me several times. :)

BM, Putting your dog to sleep because he bit you once? After 10 years of friendship?

Here
May be his look will shame you.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

If it would be up to me every dog that wants to bit runners get a warning and the next time will be put asleep. I think you can actually report dogs that bite and they will put asleep, and for a very good reason!
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

BM, Putting your dog to sleep because he bit you once? After 10 years of friendship?

Here
May be his look will shame you

I'm not ashamed at all. I had two Jack Russells and brought them both back from Germany when quarantine had to be paid for. It was very expensive but it didn't bother me at all, I loved those dogs.

I then decided to have another baby and when I was 8 months pregnant they both attacked me. I still don't know what the reason was. May be attack is too strong a word but one got hold of my arm and the other one went round the back of me and bit the top of my leg. It was as if they had formed a pack. My arm was a mess and I had to be treated at A&E.

There was no way I was going to let those dogs near my 'soon to be' baby as nothing was going to happen to her. They were both taken to the vet the next day, by me, and put to sleep. They had a good life and I loved them but I put them to sleep before I would risk them touching my baby.
At the end of the day, they were animals.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Bugs, birds, and other animals. Human, no.
Nucleus
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Apr 26, 2013
At the end of the day, they were animals.

That's probably how animals would rationalize loss if they could.
rayznack
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Apr 26, 2013
rayznack wrote:That's probably how animals would rationalize loss if they could.

I remember stopping at the side of the road, a few years back, to admire a new born Charolais calf and its mother in a field. She took one look at me and charged through the fence onto the road. No doubt it passed through her mind that I was just a human when all thoughts were on protecting her calf.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? May 01, 2013
YES years ago I was bitten by a rat while sleeping.
amal231
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? May 01, 2013
amal231 wrote:YES years ago I was bitten by a rat while sleeping.

Anyone Amal, not anything :D

But thanks for sharing, did you need any medical treatment for that bite?
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Jun 02, 2013
Suarez in not alone anymore.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 42,00.html

Israeli wrestler Ilana Kartysh won a gold medal Saturday in the Golden Grand Prix tournament in Italy,
but her historical achievement was marred by a very unpleasant incident, when she was attacked by her Egyptian rival during the semi-final.

In the semi-final, Kartysh met the African champion, Enas Mostafa of Egypt. At the beginning of the match, Mostafa refused to shake hands with her. During the fight, she broke two of the Israeli's fingers and bit her in the back – causing her to bleed. At the end of the match, unsurprisingly, she refused to shake hands with her again.

"From the beginning of the match, when she didn't come over to shake my hand – I knew something was wrong. I felt some kind of hatred towards me and I don’t know why, maybe it has to do with politics and maybe not, but it's never happened to me before. She really attacked me.

"I can't even describe how proud I felt hearing 'Hatikva' (Israel's national anthem) playing in the end."

Not kosher :lol:

There is crazy people out there.
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Jun 04, 2013
yes dear my little doggy bitten me 2 years before unintentionally and i gott stitches around 7. but he was so guilty.
Judij
BANNED

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Jun 05, 2013
My cousin's daughter bit their cat,, poor cat couldn't survive. The doctor took some samples of that little kids teeth and told us that some how cat has some injection and that she couldnt survive the fluid that little girl transfered to the cat.

After that event, that little kid was treated as monster in house and everyone was scared of her. Now she is 15 and she doesnt bite anymore :)
SanaRabbani
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Jun 06, 2013
I haven't heard of many people biting animals :shock:

Another story of sportsmen biting each other on the sports field of Perth yesterday. Strange behaviour!!
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Has Anyone Ever Bitten You? Jun 06, 2013
Biting, its a fish thing, kind of like shark thing. Yeah really strange behaviour for human, whats the point of having the ability to talk and yell if you start biting , well who knows about the situation.
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat