The Weather In The UK

Topic locked
The Weather In The UK Oct 24, 2012
I have a friend who has an app to tag the weather all over the world. I can never get it to work. Its called Metwit.

So I thought I'd share the weather in the UK with you on DF.

Today its about 11c with grey clouds. It isn't raining yet but it might later.

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: The Weather In The UK Oct 25, 2012
what is the point?, they never get it right
Norrie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: The Weather In The UK Oct 26, 2012
Norrie wrote:what is the point?, they never get it right

They aren't predicting the weather, you tag the weather where you are. If you are on FB, for example, and a friend tags his weather, it appears like ' the weather in xxxx is sunny' with a little smilie sun, like wise if its cloudy its a little cloud with a face. You get me? That's the fun part, you can also tell people what's heading their way, if they were in a mountainous region.

I have to say, I don't know that much about his App but he was invited to make a presentation about it in Dubai recently so I imagine its a lot more to it than what I've described.

BTW it's still grey and cloudy in the UK but I believe it's sunny in Dubai.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: The Weather In The UK Oct 26, 2012
Norrie wrote:what is the point?, they never get it right

I always found the wheather forecast in Dubai pretty accurate. Over 40 degrees and sunny.

I donwloaded metwit, thanks for the tip. I tried to use it, but you have to register first, I will do that some other time. Real wheather by real people sounds promising.

It frooze here for the first time on in the country side. Time to get the irons out of the fat and skate away! :-)
FlyingDutchman
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat