Anyone Tried NKD Pizza?

Topic locked
Anyone tried NKD pizza? Aug 03, 2012
OMG truly amazing. Love the fact that you can order online and it gets to your door in 30 minutes. Plus they're more healthy as well. Can't wait to try the gluten free bases they have coming out soon. If you haven't tried these yet, give them a whirl.

www.nkdpizza.com

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Anyone Tried NKD Pizza? Aug 03, 2012
I've been getting their flyers for a long time now, but really hate their pricing methods everything is a charged extra and by the time you have a decent pizza it gets way over priced !

I tried Luckys at motorcity and found their stuff to be pretty decent. Although I will admit my favourite is Pizza Huts thick pan super supreme :D

( shamless plug ) Also try Red Tomatos wood fired oven pizzas, if your looking for that authetic italian taste, even fly in their mozeralla from Italy. Owned by one of my best friends whom I've known for over 30 years :)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Anyone Tried NKD Pizza? Aug 03, 2012
Lol
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Anyone Tried NKD Pizza? Aug 04, 2012
desertdudeshj , I agree about the pricing which is why I just order one of the set ones, then maybe add an extra topping. The reason I like them, is they're a lot healthier than other pizzas and not dripping in fat and extra gunk. Plus their bases are whole-meal and they're doing a gluten free one shortly too. These are just an odd treat.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat