Topic locked
How the "Palestinian" came to be. Jul 09, 2012
How the "Palestinian" came to be........ by Wild Bill for America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XpVJAX0 ... ure=relmfu

nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: How the "Palestinian" came to be. Jul 09, 2012
^ Is that 'event horizon' in the video?? :shock:

(psst, don't tell him that the Palestinian cause is led by many Christian Palestinians and they'd be interested to hear how they were invented by 'Islam') LOL

Some more insights from Wild Bill - according to him, George W Bush is one of the most intelligent presidents ever, and Michelle Obama is a racist. Democrats are 'mean, nasty and disrespectful'.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: How The "Palestinian" Came To Be. Jul 09, 2012
So, European comes up with yet another complete post which is only about me and ignores the topic in question! (See why it feels like you're stalking me?)

Hmm. Let's see whether I agree with your accusation - in my previous post I'm commenting on the video and asking whether WildBill could be eh - I've no proof that it isn't, seems to share eh's paranoia and misconceptions conflating Palestinians with Islam; then I comment on the content of the video and I post another example from the same guy.

What part of the post was off topic?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Try and post on topic next time European, your posts solely about me are boring me - so can't really be fascinating to others.

eh is currently posting as rayznack here and he's got multiple personalities on other forums where he's losing the arguments there too. This WildBill fellow sounds exactly like him. Hence the comment.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Yawn. Yet another post all about me.

Please stay on topic in future posts.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules