Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches

Topic locked
Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 03, 2011
Let's command Dubai for their great police work! :lol: . This year, the undercover beach cops caught 1980 offenders, booked them , finger print them, detained them a couple hours. for swimming in their clothes ??, or in their underwear, peeping toms, and ladies deem to be too sexy.
meanwhile!! 11 people drawned right there at the beach, but for the police it s irrelevant. Better catch a lady in bikini or a guy in underwear rather than saving a life.
What a $hit place to go on vacation.
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.c ... &skip=&p=1

herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches Nov 03, 2011
too bad, I enjoy looking at all that ass :(
shawagma
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 03, 2011
Well there aren't many life guards on public beaches and I'm not sure how many police officers can actually swim or are trained in life saving to be able to assist in the first place.

I hate seeing men in their pants which go totally see-through when they get wet. We don't need to see yer meat and two veg ta very much.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches Nov 05, 2011
yea people better not come to dubai for vacation, they might drawn
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 05, 2011
Well as I read the article, it’s all about stopping the voyeuristic practices of the itinerant groups of young males on Dubai’s beaches, making it a safer and more comfortable place for those who wish to use the beach for leisure purposes, so more power to the police I say and the stats in the article declare a reduction in beach related drownings this Year from 15 last Year to 11, so isn’t that a positive trend?

:?
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

I remember one time lying on the beach in front of JBR, eyes tight shut, minding my own business and listening to Boyzone, or was it Westlife? on my ipod, when the sun seemed to disappear behind a huge cloud!
Seeing as it was July time I thought this mighty strange so I opened my eyes to see a big face blocking my sun and just staring down at me.
I sat up in a hurry and nearly stuck the nut on him, he was that close!
He was just wearing the most attractive pair of off white underpants that had gone bagging at the back with the weight of the sea water.

I thought to myself at the time, ey up BM, you've pulled! 8)
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Dillon wrote:Well as I read the article, it’s all about stopping the voyeuristic practices of the itinerant groups of young males on Dubai’s beaches, making it a safer and more comfortable place for those who wish to use the beach for leisure purposes, so more power to the police I say and the stats in the article declare a reduction in beach related drownings this Year from 15 last Year to 11, so isn’t that a positive trend?

it is to anyone with common sense, which is a very rare quality in DF

I thought to myself at the time, ey up BM, you've pulled!

:wink:
i would like to be attractive to the opposite sex once in a while instead of being chased around by f@gs :shock:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 06, 2011
general_A wrote:i would like to be attractive to the opposite love once in a while instead of being chased around by f@gs :shock:

I understand your dilema general. :(
Beth has a local friend who seems to attract the attention of the taxi drivers.
Being only 17, he uses taxis as he doesn't drive (unlike some of her friends, who drive their brand new Range Rovers from Zabeel to JBR, no matter what age they are :shock: )

He's quite a nice looking young boy.

There are draw backs to being attractive general.
Bethsmum

Re: Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches Nov 06, 2011
There are draw backs to being attractive general

yea specialy when its to the wrong $ex, try being the desire of two homos for five years, maybe i'm just too much man 8)
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

general_A wrote:
There are draw backs to being attractive general

yea specialy when its to the wrong $ex, try being the desire of two homos for five years, maybe i'm just too much man 8)

Hey! try being the object of desire of the local builders when the only qualifiying criterea is that you are female and have a pulse!
Bethsmum

i think i should feel lucky then lol
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 06, 2011
It is a good thing. The groups harrassing people on the beaches have been going on far too long, so the initiative is good and if it's working then even better. Can they get rid of the Lebo guys all greased up and wearing speeods next please.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 07, 2011
Is it Lebonese that wear budgie smugglers? I thought they were Russians :shock:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Is it Lebonese that wear budgie smugglers? I thought they were Russians :shock:

yea they are lebanese, and the first thing they will tell u is that they are friends with the beach management and be carefull from the locals dont talk to them hahaha, honestly they said that to my friends german girlfriend as soon as he went to get something from his car :lol:

-- Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 am --

Bethsmum wrote:Is it Lebonese that wear budgie smugglers? I thought they were Russians :shock:

yea they are lebanese, and the first thing they will tell u is that they are friends with the beach management and be carefull from the locals dont talk to them hahaha, honestly they said that to my friends german girlfriend as soon as he went to get something from his car :lol:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

What a cheek general!

To be honest, they all look the same to me. Men in budgie smugglers I mean. I couldn't tell a Lebonese one from a local :?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:What a cheek general!

To be honest, they all look the same to me. Men in budgie smugglers I mean. I couldn't tell a Lebonese one from a local :?

LOL The Lebanese usually have little short of an oil slick in their hair and all over their bodies on the beach. You really don't see many local guys on the beaches, not the public ones anyway. They can generally be spotted as they're the ones playing about in the sea, whilst their covered wives/daughters/maids all hang about on the beach looking after the kids.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches Nov 08, 2011
i wouldnt wear them speedos anywhere, people will go :shock:
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches Nov 08, 2011
general_A wrote:i wouldnt wear them speedos anywhere, people will go :shock:

general, in England we call them budgie smugglers. Think about it.......
Bethsmum

Re: Undercover Officers Cracking Down On Dubai Beaches Nov 09, 2011
general_A wrote:yea people better not come to dubai for vacation, they might drawn

LAL! :lol:

just came from jumeira beach this morning, had a great time since the waves were so high. alot of lifeguards present today, and even a local guy driving around the beach area like 10x every 15 minutes with a municipality logo on his car.

From lebs comment on other posts, today had 98% russian population on the beach. Some wearing those brief-like speedos you mentioned lol :shock:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 09, 2011
LOL now you're not allowed to be fully clothed on the beach either:

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirate ... 9-1.427334
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Undercover officers cracking down on Dubai beaches Nov 19, 2011
general_A wrote:
Dillon wrote:Well as I read the article, it’s all about stopping the voyeuristic practices of the itinerant groups of young males on Dubai’s beaches, making it a safer and more comfortable place for those who wish to use the beach for leisure purposes, so more power to the police I say and the stats in the article declare a reduction in beach related drownings this Year from 15 last Year to 11, so isn’t that a positive trend?

it is to anyone with common sense, which is a very rare quality in DF

I thought to myself at the time, ey up BM, you've pulled!

:wink:
i would like to be attractive to the opposite love once in a while instead of being chased around by f@gs :shock:

IS there that many fags around??
MarN21
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat