Beaches In Dubai

Topic locked
Beaches in Dubai Aug 30, 2006
Hello All
I'm going to Dubai on 14 September for a week, my Hotel is the Rydges and as it does not have direct acces to the Beaches, I would like to know if there are beach clubs or can you use the different hotel beaches. Also is it possible to visit a horse breeder and where's the best place to buy gold jewellery.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
:roll: :wink:
All the best
Peachesun

peachesun
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 31, 2006
Frok Rydges Plaza, best beaches are over on beach road, the Jumeirah beach park isn't bad, for access to the hotel beaches you'll pay anything from 100Dhs upwards for entry.

Gold Souk, ask any taxi driver, go and barter away, hit them for half price and work up and don't give in, if they don't give you the price you want, start to walk out the shop and they come running after you.

Horse breeders? Not unless you know some, all the studs will be privately owned.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 31, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Frok Rydges Plaza, best beaches are over on beach road, the Jumeirah beach park isn't bad, for access to the hotel beaches you'll pay anything from 100Dhs upwards for entry.

Gold Souk, ask any taxi driver, go and barter away, hit them for half price and work up and don't give in, if they don't give you the price you want, start to walk out the shop and they come running after you.

Horse breeders? Not unless you know some, all the studs will be privately owned.

They have a bunch of horses at Arabian Ranches Polo Club, maybe they can help
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Things to do from 15 - 20 september Sep 12, 2006
Hi All
Many thanks for your replies the next question : after having shopped until I dropped what to do next, I've thought about a 4x4 safari but dont know the best one to choose. Also is it possible to visit the Palm Tree Complex?? I've got 5 days on my own as my husband is attending a Congress - Any Ideas!!! :lol: :lol:
Thanks in advance to all.
All the best
Peachesun
peachesun
Dubai Forum Guest

Sep 13, 2006
Hi Peachsun,

There are lots of safari organisers here, check with the concierge at the hotel. Possibly the biggest and the best is Arabian Adventures.

The Palm Complex is still under construction and therefore not exactly a visitor venue, but a short cab ride from the Rydges will take you to the foot of it and you can get an idea.

You also pass the Burj Al Arab on the way and can see it from the road, but there is an entry fee if you wish to go inside. Its very exclusive.

Use the 'search' function on this site and you will find many other activities you can do whilst you are here.

Best of luck!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat