Advice Plzzz

Topic locked
Advice plzzz Mar 20, 2006
hi im currently in london an looking to relocate to dubai what is the best advice for me to find employment??? i have exp in proprty and a degree in business. should i just come to dubai and look for a job there or apply from london????? and if i do come over how long do i need to find a job?
plz advise me

a1iii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 29, 2006
Surely someONE can give me a bit of advice??????? i did sey plz !!!!!!!!!!!
a1iii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Advice plzzz Mar 30, 2006
a1iii wrote:hi im currently in london an looking to relocate to dubai what is the best advice for me to find employment??? i have exp in proprty and a degree in business. should i just come to dubai and look for a job there or apply from london????? and if i do come over how long do i need to find a job?
plz advise me

Who can know how long you need to find a job?? Wish you good luck. By the way, to be lucky you try all the opportunities, so start from London & finish in Dubai. Loool.
...I`m curious why you gonna relocate to Dubai?
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
im sick of london and i ve been to dubai a few times and looks like my kinda place..........hot weather..late night shoping and dining....very international and tax free money and high standard of living.. r u in dubai and if so what do u do and how do u find it??????????????????
a1iii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 30, 2006
a1iii wrote:...what do u do and how do u find it??????????????????

Roaming without a clear idea of what you are gonna do - it`s catastrophic!
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
listen sunny boy ..u worry about ur own thangz and i handle mine!!!!
a1iii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 30, 2006
a1iii wrote:listen sunny boy ..u worry about ur own thangz and i handle mine!!!!

:shock: :shock:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 30, 2006
:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 30, 2006
a1iii, I gave you an advice you asked: "Roaming without a clear idea of what you are gonna do - it`s catastrophic!" It means you should have a clearer idea about what you gonna do here besides shopping & dining. I may mistake but you don`t seem enough informed about life here. So go step by step to certain aims & ask concrete questions.
Thank a sweet girl for lots of given advices, cuz I`m not a sunny boy! Lool :wink:
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Mar 31, 2006
sweet girl ey?????????????? well u asked me why i want 2 relocate and i told u ..and my original question why concrete enough !! so how old r u and what r u up 2??????
a1iii
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 31, 2006
Hello, guy from foggy London! :wink:

Noone is your potential employer on the forum. The best advice I can give: go on to the job market & use all the possible ways to find a job. For beginning, surf the plenty of sites for seeking a job: www.gulf-news.com, www.careermideast.com, www.interfaceuae.com, www.jobs-me.com, jobs9.bayt.com etc. etc. Maybe you`ll be lucky to find it still in London. If come to look here, you`ll be limited in time with your visa. Anyway, you can extend it or maybe you are gonna buy some property?.. I can`t measure neither your needs or potentialities & possibilities but only can console you: Dubai is rich in opportunities.
It`s a problem if you want to relocate to another country but don`t have anyone to rely upon. It`s a kind of the extreme I`ve experienced somehow too. My second advice to you: be informed, check twice all the information you get. Good luck again!
Douce`Amere
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Job WantedForum Rules

Return to Dubai Job Wanted