Man Parades Cheetah Around Media City

Topic locked
Man parades Cheetah around Media City Sep 12, 2011
What a fool - this really makes my blood boil. Some people think they can do whatever they want. I hope this gets reported to the police.

http://gulfnews.com/about-gulf-news/al- ... e-1.864961

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Man Parades Cheetah Around Media City Sep 13, 2011
When 7days first started they printed a picture taken by somebody on a mobile phone of a landcruiser with a tiger quite clearly with its head out of the window!!!! Does anybody remember this????
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Man Parades Cheetah Around Media City Sep 13, 2011
You all are just jealous of the owner: he drives a porsche Cayenne and owns a Cheetah, what more can one want in life ?
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Man parades Cheetah around Media City Sep 13, 2011
Actually it's more like pity BBR, pity for the poor sod who thinks he's 'man' because he wanders around with a wild animal on a leash. There's no pride in that. Yeah we all know the majority of Porsche Ceyenne drivers are idiots anyway.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Man parades Cheetah around Media City Sep 14, 2011
Chocoholic wrote:Actually it's more like pity BBR, pity for the poor sod who thinks he's 'man' because he wanders around with a wild animal on a leash. There's no pride in that. Yeah we all know the majority of Porsche Ceyenne drivers are idiots anyway.

I agree, walking around with a wild p"ssy is not really for the faint hearted.

I keep seal pups at home and one recently returned with claw marks on its hide. Is this what law abiding pet owners in Dubai can expect?
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

spellcheckergirl wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Actually it's more like pity BBR, pity for the poor sod who thinks he's 'man' because he wanders around with a wild animal on a leash. There's no pride in that. Yeah we all know the majority of Porsche Ceyenne drivers are idiots anyway.

I keep seal pups at home and one recently returned with claw marks on its hide. Is this what law abiding pet owners in Dubai can expect?

Thats terrible SPG! Do you keep the pups in the bath or do you have your own beach frontage? I can recommend a shop which sells diamond encrusted collars if you would like the details. The diamonds aren't real of course, that would be silly.

Chocs, what's your view on BMW X6 drivers?
I quite like the Porshe Ceyenne but don't want to be thought of as an idiot. I do like those X6's tho'.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:
spellcheckergirl wrote:

Thats terrible SPG! Do you keep the pups in the bath or do you have your own beach frontage? I can recommend a shop which sells diamond encrusted collars if you would like the details. The diamonds aren't real of course, that would be silly.

Chocs, what's your view on BMW X6 drivers?
I quite like the Porshe Ceyenne but don't want to be thought of as an idiot. I do like those X6's tho'.

The seal pups were found in quite a state on a beach near AD where I assume they had been abandoned or washed ashore.

I have a nice private pool that I have roped off for the pups and they are very happy.

I would never use a collar on anything that is at home in the wild so I will not go down that road.

Costing a fortune in beachballs though.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

What happens when you have a pool BBQ? Do the pups behave and stick to their own end of the pool?
Bethsmum

Re: Man Parades Cheetah Around Media City Sep 14, 2011
Aww Spellcheckergirl......You are a sweetie, arent you? Your 'empathy' for those seal pups, gives me a nice warm feeling! How I wish we had more like you on planet Earth (God forbid!) :!:
Now your hatred for certain races of humans....well, thats another story I suppose. Its a nice start with those seal pups! :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Re: Man Parades Cheetah Around Media City Sep 14, 2011
zonker wrote:Aww Spellcheckergirl......You are a sweetie, arent you? Your 'empathy' for those seal pups, gives me a nice warm feeling! How I wish we had more like you on planet Earth (God forbid!) :!:
Now your hatred for certain races of humans....well, thats another story I suppose. Its a nice start with those seal pups! :lol:

Don't pick on SPG Zonker. She's one of the only normal people here. Well that's what I thought till Chocs said SPG fancied her.
Seems there's a lot of love on DF. What do you say Zonker?
Me and you and SPG and Chocs! Maybe we could double date? :D
Bethsmum

Re: Man Parades Cheetah Around Media City Sep 15, 2011
^^BM, I certainly adore and love you, baby! Will that do for the whole forum? Should we move this to the romance section? :D
Now you tell me SPG loves Chocs?? Whats the forum coming to?? :oops:
And on top of that you are suggesting a double date! :shock:
In which case, I would have to agree DF is overflowing with love! :lol:
zonker
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat