Pakistani Wins World Boxing Title!

Topic locked
Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Jul 24, 2011
Pakistani immigrant in England wins the World Light Welterweight Boxing Crown!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFdiDA0wGZU&feature=player_detailpage

zonker
BANNED

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Jul 25, 2011
Your link is blocked Zonker but I presume you are refering to Amir Khan. I see you call him a Pakistani immigrant. My daughter knows him. She says he's a bit of a prat.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Your link is blocked Zonker but I presume you are refering to Amir Khan. I see you call him a Pakistani immigrant. My daughter knows him. She says he's a bit of a prat.

Of course, like all Pakistanis in England, right? But he is a good Boxer from the result of this fight.I dont know why the link is blocked. I can see it.
zonker
BANNED

Lightweight boxing? Yeah, ok.
event horizon

well, i saw the fight, not very impressed with his performance specially that he fought a has been in zab judah

-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:37 am --

event horizon wrote:Lightweight boxing? Yeah, ok.

light welterweight, 140 pound limit on weigh in night.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

zonker wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Your link is blocked Zonker but I presume you are refering to Amir Khan. I see you call him a Pakistani immigrant. My daughter knows him. She says he's a bit of a prat.

Of course, like all Pakistanis in England, right? But he is a good Boxer from the result of this fight.I dont know why the link is blocked. I can see it.

You really do need to get that chip-on-the-shoulder attitude of yours in check Z.
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

@EH: Some of the great names and great fights have been in the lightweight category. Sugar Ray Leonard and Duran Duran come to mind.

@General: Zab Judah was an experienced boxer, and had more wins to his name than Amir Khan. Frankly, I wasn't expecting this kind of performance from Khan. He did well to win by a TKO in the 5th round, by which time it looked as if Zab was looking for a way out!

@Dillon: What are you on about?
How is the s.e.x life? Or should I say, math? Improving?? :lol: :lol:
zonker
BANNED

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Jul 26, 2011
zab is no were near what he used to be, except for zab being zab when the pressure is on him
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Why is it that when someone does something good he becomes a Pakistani , Indian, Egyptian, Nigerian etc etc and if something bad he/she becomes British, American, Canadian etc etc and vice versa if the story is being related from the other side ?
desertdudeshj

I thought it was the other way around DDS. At least in Australia it is.
When an immigrant does something good, like win a gold medal at Pole Vaulting or something, they become Australian.
When they do something bad like gang rape a girl they become Pakistani-Australian.

Amir Khan sounds pure English to me like.
Maybe his success has gone to his head BM. I remember seeing him at the 2004 Olympics and he seemed pretty down to earth back then.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

benwj wrote:I thought it was the other way around DDS. At least in Australia it is.
When an immigrant does something good, like win a gold medal at Pole Vaulting or something, they become Australian.
When they do something bad like gang rape a girl they become Pakistani-Australian.

Amir Khan sounds pure English to me like.
Maybe his success has gone to his head BM. I remember seeing him at the 2004 Olympics and he seemed pretty down to earth back then.

I think DDS is getting mixed up LOL!
Yes, it has gone to his head I fear. My daughter has a friend (who she is backing away from at my advice) who has a very dodgy partner. He is in business with Amir Khan doing dodgy motors in Manchester. :shock:
Her friends partner's brother is on a 25 year long holiday at sunny Strangeways. Nice family.
Bethsmum

benwj wrote:I thought it was the other way around DDS. At least in Australia it is.

Thats what I meant when I said vice versa if the story is being related from the other side i.e native westerner
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:

Thats what I meant when I said vice versa if the story is being related from the other side i.e native westerner

:drunken: eh? Take some water with it Munchkin :drunken:
Bethsmum

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Aug 05, 2011
lol this forum gets funnier by the day..

First it was chocs and her mates..

Now BM is init as well,,,, claiming her daughter knows Aamir Khan :D lol you sure it aint some other Khan ;)

By the way I happen to know Aamir khan as well, he is not a prat and he doesnt need to own a dodgy car business when he makes millions in a fight and sponsorship deals!!!!
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Aug 06, 2011
rudeboy wrote:lol this forum gets funnier by the day..

First it was chocs and her mates..

Now BM is init as well,,,, claiming her daughter knows Aamir Khan :D lol you sure it aint some other Khan ;)

By the way I happen to know Aamir khan as well, he is not a prat and he doesnt need to own a dodgy car business when he makes millions in a fight and sponsorship deals!!!!

I can assure you that my daughter does know Amir Khan and that she does think he is a prat. I have no idea how much money he makes from his fights but I know he was sailing close to the wind with his business venture in Manchester :D or was in Bolton?
Bless you Rudeboy! You are star struck! How sweet.

-- Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 am --

PS Rudeboy! If you know him, you should be able to spell his name! :D
Bethsmum

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Aug 15, 2011
goddamniamsoawesome
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Does everyone in England know Amir Khan ? Must be a pretty popular lad then ?
desertdudeshj

goddamniamsoawesome wrote:Just because someone who is dodgy claims to know Amir Khan or be in business with him does not make it true. I know of Amir through some associates and I can assure you there is absolutely nothing dodgy going on. The fella makes more in one fight than any dodgy car business would pay in a year.

I suggest you get your facts right. You do not know Amir Khan. If you did, you wouldn't write all that down. Libel that is! Some people take the piss!

You must be directing your post at Rudeboy. BM is alot of things, but she's not dodgy!!!! :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Aug 16, 2011
Why is everyone getting his knickers in a knot about Amir Khan being a bit dodgy. Give the lad a break. He isn't that good a boxer, he has to make it somehow.
Bethsmum

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Aug 17, 2011
goddamniamsoawesome
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Pakistani Wins World Boxing title! Aug 17, 2011
goddamniamsoawesome wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Why is everyone getting his knickers in a knot about Amir Khan being a bit dodgy. Give the lad a break. He isn't that good a boxer, he has to make it somehow.

Oh I see what you're doing here. Carry on.

No flies on you, is there?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum