Boxing

Topic locked
Boxing Apr 09, 2013
Any where have boxing set up where you can train, not intersted in fighting just the training

Marcwil85
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Boxing Apr 24, 2013
ohh same here.. i was also looking for a boxing court where we have a training.. because i've heard it's a good way of loosing weight and

maintaining an healthy lifestyle

anyone can give us a suggestion
Divinejenny
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Boxing May 29, 2013
where are the best boxing complex in the Dubai. Where i join best coach and heakthy inviorments of boxing.
adamcalvert
Dubai Forum User

Re: Boxing Jun 04, 2013
Contact Arafat on 0551698769. He runs traing sessions for Adults and Children on Saturdays. Very reasonably priced (worked out at 40dhs a session when you book 10 sessions for adults and about 30dhs for kids). You can check out www.supremesports.ae which is his website for more info.
Sunshine69
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Boxing Aug 02, 2013
Hi ! I am boxing coach :boxing: . I would like to rent the gym for providing boxing lesson :thumbup: . Wanna discuss it here or send your suggestion to my inbox. Thanks !

--- Aug 15, 2013 ---

BOXING Lessons !

There's something' wrong with the world today ?
You don't know what it is ?
Come to Boxing Gym will fixed it together !!!
Boxing is the better way of losing weight, stresses and maintaining an healthy lifestyle! Boxing this is philosophy of our Life ! You still think? Many of your friends already have a fun a happiness doing it ! Grab yourself and bring all your trouble to me ! Come on ! Waiting for your call ! Quantity of the best student is limited ! Don't knows English ? No problem I could speak on Russian and Farsi !
What you will expect ?
Boxing lessons consists of four parts:
1 ) warm-up your body (running, skipping rope, kneading the joints and limbs, stretching,)
2) Boxing Lessons:
a) Work at the mirror
b) playing tag - "Touch shoulder and knees"
c) Playing tag by foot
d) Boxing sparring (only to body for new boxers. who went for boxing. NO HEAD ! Except prof. )
e) Working with me on boxing punches
f) Working on punching bag
g) Relaxing exerciser
3) Gym
4) Swimming by your wellness

I will teach you how to feeling more confident! I will teach you how to hold a distance which certainly help you ! Gym, pool and many satisfactions after fights, first of all satisfaction fighting with yourself!
Win yourself today and be a BETTER!
Lessons in the morning time from 9 00 am – 1 00 pm every day except Friday
Gloves – Short – T-shirt and Bandage are required
No limit by Age and gender !

Questions? Call +971 56 60014 16 !

--- Aug 15, 2013 ---

BOXING Lessons !

Boxing is the better way of losing weight, stresses and maintaining an healthy lifestyle! Boxing this is philosophy of our Life ! You still think? Many of your friends already have a fun a happiness doing it ! Grab yourself and bring all your trouble to me ! Come on ! Waiting for your call ! Quantity of the best student is limited ! Don't knows English ? No problem I could speak on Russian and Farsi !
What you will expect ?
1 ) warm-up your body (running, skipping rope, kneading the joints and limbs, stretching,)
2) Boxing Lessons:
a) Work at the mirror
c) Playing tag by foot
d) Boxing sparring (only to body for new boxers. who went for boxing. NO HEAD ! Except prof. )
g) Relaxing exerciser
3) Gym

I will teach you how to feeling more confident! I will teach you how to hold a distance which certainly help you ! Gym, pool and many satisfactions after fights, first of all satisfaction fighting with yourself!

Questions? Call +971 56 60014 16

--- Aug 15, 2013 ---

BOXING Lessons !

What you will expect ?
2) Boxing Lessons:
a) Work at the mirror
c) Playing tag by foot
g) Relaxing exerciser
3) Gym

evening time - 8 00 PM - 11 00 pm

Questions? Call +971 56 60014 16
dolphin777tj
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Sports ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Sports Forum