Brit Riots Or Revolution ?

Topic locked
Brit riots or Revolution ? Aug 10, 2011
its a war out on the streets of London after Libya, Egypt the jobless youth have come out in the uk, demanding for rights, jobs and impartiality.

They are stripping the white ppl of there clothes now, stuff like that used to happen only in Africa , it’s about time the brit regime/parliament realize their mistakes and deal the situation with some sense rather than using force and making the situation worse.

this was coming sooner or later. This is payback for what the brits have done to Africa over the centuries and now the tables have turned.

xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Brit Riots Or Revolution ? Aug 10, 2011
:shock: :shock:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Brit riots or Revolution ? Aug 10, 2011
xibit wrote:its a war out on the streets of London after Libya, Egypt the jobless youth have come out in the uk, demanding for rights, jobs and impartiality.

They are stripping the white ppl of there clothes now, stuff like that used to happen only in Africa , it’s about time the brit regime/parliament realize their mistakes and deal the situation with some sense rather than using force and making the situation worse.

this was coming sooner or later. This is payback for what the brits have done to Africa over the centuries and now the tables have turned.

Demanding their rights? There's just been a big ship in and dropped thousands of tons of coal in Newcastle. If I'd been Primeminister that ship would have left the shores of Britain with thousands of your mates and dropped them either
a) Where they came from
or
b) in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Those are the forgotten ones .the hidden part of the UK. The riots is just a sign of frustrations for the lack of many things like jobs.. the UK laws toward emigrants and minorities lack of jobs and homes turned against them, it was meant to happen, it was just a matter of time.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

@ BM - you're off the hook after i suggested you comment on the Somali Starvation thread was possibly the most ridiculous/ignorant comment i have seen on DF.....because the OP on this thread has just beaten you by a country mile.......and UAEKid has come a close second.

Anyone who thinks these riots are about jobs, opportunities and the like is an idiot. They are about mindless violence, theft, assault, burglary, criminal damage, and nothing more.

I'm watching it all unfold on Sky News, in the hope that i see them get the furking good beating that they deserve. Batons, Rubber bullets, dogs - let them have it all. Followed by prison, and hopefully a few more beatings.

Scum. Nothing more.
BlueOrb
Dubai forums Addict

uaekid wrote:Those are the forgotten ones .the hidden part of the UK. The riots is just a sign of frustrations for the lack of many things like jobs.. the UK laws toward emigrants and minorities lack of jobs and homes turned against them, it was meant to happen, it was just a matter of time.

The forgotton ones Kid :drunken:? How would you treat these people in the UAE?
The UK laws treat these people exactly as the native British people are treated. Can you claim that in the UAE? We give these people housing benefit when they don't work. What can they claim in Dubai when they lose their jobs?
Don't get me wrong Kid! I think your way is the best! If they can't work and pay their way, get shot of them.
But please! Don't tell me they are hard done to as they are living in Eutopia compared to those poor bastards who live in the UAE!

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:40 am --

BlueOrb wrote:@ BM - you're off the hook after i suggested you comment on the Somali Starvation thread was possibly the most ridiculous/ignorant comment i have seen on DF.....because the OP on this thread has just beaten you by a country mile.......and UAEKid has come a close second.

Thank you blueorb, that's a weight of my mind.
Bethsmum

Aside from the dirty politics, I think its extremely disgu.sting to drag racist comments here.
There are good and bad everywhere, and the race has NOTHING to do with it.

Nothing makes a colourless person better than a colourful one, or vice versa. We're all brothers in humanity.
symmetric
BANNED

I have to agree with Blue Orb alot of mindless violence exacerbated by a load of youths hoping to loot currys and JD Sports. As to your comment about racism Sym, go look at the pictures posted in the Daily Mail of the perpetrators of these riots then come back to me. If these riots were about our totally spineless governments policy on immigration you might have seen a few more white faces but unfortunately after watching the footage on TV the only white faces are the ones that have banded together to organise a clean up of the streets. Sad but true. I am not saying that there were no white chavs involved, but these riots seem to have sprung up in very ethnic areas.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

The tv footage of the riots in the Midlands etc seem to contain quite a number of white faces amongst the looters and rioters.

Indeed, as posted in another thread - the picture in the OP comes from the Daily Mail, and on the same web page it has footage of a white dude robbing an injured kid.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1UXLw7uWA

What is refreshing, is that the Islamophobes have (as yet) not found a way to link this to their views on Mooslims. ;)

But seriously, this is more a function of social status and employment etc (note the reference to 'white chavs' in the previous post) than to race. However, it can't be denied that the West Indian Brit community has a disproportionate share of low income/low education youth - but as the continuing rioting in various parts of England shows, it is not an issue only affecting non-White British youths.

Indeed, I'd be surprised if there are many/any first-generation immigrants amongst the rioters. It would be interesting to examine the immigrant status of those arrested so far. Seems to me like a home-grown problem.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What is refreshing, is that the Islamophobes have (as yet) not found a way to link this to their views on Mooslims.

There you go again sunshine! There is only one person bringing Islam into this and it's guess who? Yes you! Have you seen a doctor lately about that chip on your shoulder?
Who cares what religion these rioters are?

I see you have posted that picture twice. Is it the only one you can find? here sunshine, it's a link to the rogues gallery. Go play 'Spot The White Man' ! There's even one of the same man twice. Enjoy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... oters.html
Bethsmum

shafique wrote: Indeed, I'd be surprised if there are many/any first-generation immigrants amongst the rioters. It would be interesting to examine the immigrant status of those arrested so far. Seems to me like a home-grown problem.

Surprise... surprise... Any stat, poll or only assumptions, Sir? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

@BM - Nope, but it is from the same page as the picture in the OP, but a white dude robbing an injured teenager doesn't help the spin, does it? ;)

And it must frustrate you so much that the Mooslims aren't being blamed so far. :D

RC - I said I'd be interested in seeing the stats, if I had them I'd publish. You see, when I state my beliefs, I also state whether it is based on evidence that can be tested, and if so it is open to be challenged with stats. Let's see in due course how many of those arrested are indeed first generation immigrants and not home-grown British rioters?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:@BM - Nope, but it is from the same page as the picture in the OP, but a white dude robbing an injured teenager doesn't help the spin, does it? ;)

And it must frustrate you so much that the Mooslims aren't being blamed so far. :D

RC - I said I'd be interested in seeing the stats, if I had them I'd publish. You see, when I state my beliefs, I also state whether it is based on evidence that can be tested, and if so it is open to be challenged with stats. Let's see in due course how many of those arrested are indeed first generation immigrants and not home-grown British rioters?

Cheers,
Shafique

The only person who is mentioning Muslims is you sunshine. You seem disappointed that no-ones blaming islam :? For once you can't spin this around your religion. All we are seeing is feral black youths trashing the streets of our country. I really don't think anyone cares where or if they go to Church, Mosque or Synagogue or the local MacDonalds, or where there mothers were when they were born.
Bethsmum

You probably have some grounds to think like that, don't you? You blame EH for his assumptions but I cannot see any fact that supports your belief, except the only footage with white guy, who grabed breackfast from a backpack of a teenager. I don't know how it relevant to the riot though. It could happen in any school yard in any country at any time.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Now if only the UK had the climate for cotton fields all would be well.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

shafique wrote:What is refreshing, is that the Islamophobes have (as yet) not found a way to link this to their views on Mooslims. ;)

But seriously, this is more a function of social status and employment etc (note the reference to 'white chavs' in the previous post) than to race. However, it can't be denied that the West Indian Brit community has a disproportionate share of low income/low education youth - but as the continuing rioting in various parts of England shows, it is not an issue only affecting non-White British youths.

Indeed, I'd be surprised if there are many/any first-generation immigrants amongst the rioters. It would be interesting to examine the immigrant status of those arrested so far. Seems to me like a home-grown problem.

Cheers,
Shafique

No shaf, muslims generally target human life, not property and looting.
So you are correct that religion has little to do with this.
Race however plays a part. That fact that I find myself referring to race, when everyone involved is meant to be British speaks for itself.
Of course there are white feral underclass involved, but as you said, "the West Indian Brit community has a disproportionate share of low income/low education youth", ie feral underclass. Actually, I saw many African youths involved. Maybe around the west midlands, there were more Pakis involved.
The thing that ALL these youths share is a feeling of alienation, but that is about as nice as I am going to describe them.
The problem is that "they all know their rights, but not their responsibilities" (quote from somewhere)
Unfortunately the police have been reduced to a neighbourhood watch force and cannot touch them for fear of being labelled racist, which apart from the economic reasons (which obviously cannot be as easily fixed with the swat of a police baton), is the main reason why these riots were allowed to happen.
benwj

^Ah, thanks for the clarification benwj - Muslims target humans and not property and looting. Good to know - I'll file that away for 'useful excuses for violence not committed by Muslims'. :D

As for the other observations of the class structure etc - I largely agree, the lower social classes are to blame and there is not one sole racial group of Brits responsible. Different areas have different racial make up of these lower social classes.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Just in this case they happen to be mostly black feral youths with no respect for anything or anybody.

Where are their parents when they are kicking off on the streets at all hours? You can blame society but I blame the parents.
Bethsmum

PARENTS?????

They were probably conceived by their fathers shagging goats in Africa.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

when I read the thread subject then read the contenets.... really sick..
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

drewpeacock wrote:PARENTS?????

They were probably conceived by their fathers shagging goats in Africa.

Well they probably have no concern for the future life of their children do they if they decide to churn them out by the dozen in the middle of a drought. :lol: :lol: :lol:

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:15 am --

shafique wrote:^Ah, thanks for the clarification benwj - Muslims target humans and not property and looting. Good to know - I'll file that away for 'useful excuses for violence not committed by Muslims'. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:
benwj

Red Chief wrote:
shafique wrote: Indeed, I'd be surprised if there are many/any first-generation immigrants amongst the rioters. It would be interesting to examine the immigrant status of those arrested so far. Seems to me like a home-grown problem.

Surprise... surprise... Any stat, poll or only assumptions, Sir? :wink:

No teddybear, we are going to have to wait for his predictions.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

I predict a riot! Or was it a diet? :drunken:
Bethsmum

In all seriousness, can someone explain to me what they are rioting about? Initially it was to have been over the father of 4 that was shot dead, but it came out that that was not the reason. So what is?

Is this going to be a trend? Gosh, I hope it doesn't travel across the pond.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

An employee from Waterstone's (book shop) stated that he was going to stay open because if they decided to loot the store they may at least learn something.

Sadly I feel he may be disappointed. After all they are looting JD Sports and Poundland so they haven't even worked out that it might be a better idea to go a little up market.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

patience wrote:An employee from Waterstone's (book shop) stated that he was going to stay open because if they decided to loot the store they may at least learn something.

:D :D :D
I guess a book shop is the safest place in London nowadays. The only reason to loot is setting fire on something else.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

I think we're back to blaming poverty for the riots rather than the riots and poverty being a symptom of something else.

Case in point, these riots will make the people of these areas poorer, so in a few years time, we can have a concrete example that their worse conditions are entirely their making.

As far as loon beliefs being backed up by facts, I seem to recall one poster claiming that Islam is the fastest growing religion by converts in the world and this didn't need evidence because everyone knew it.
event horizon

^eh is clearly on the ropes.

He and BM started off in the Tottenham Riots thread convinced that it was all the fault of blacks - 'calling a spade a spade' indeed!

Now they are itching for a 'let's blame it on the Muslims angle'. LOL

I wonder what right-wing theory they are cooking up now that their 'it is all the fault of black people' theory is in tatters? :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

i guess this is probably a bad time to sing "london bridge is falling down" :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

this just in: pakistan offering political asylum to the brits. hahhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

white bastards deserve this. i think the rioters should march up to the palace and pike up the queens head at the front door. about fookin time....
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat