Cities With Hottest Woman (POLL)

Topic locked

What city in this wonderful world has the most beautiful woman?

USA
10%
Engerland
29%
South Africa
No votes
Rest of Africa
5%
Far East
14%
Oz
No votes
Iran
19%
Other Middle East
5%
Russia
5%
South America
14%

Total votes : 21

Cities With Hottest Woman (POLL) Aug 01, 2011
This thread is a poll following Drew's thread:

dubai-chat/cities-with-hottest-woman-t47043.html

What city in this wonderful world has the most beautiful woman?
(I just copied the names of countries from the other thread, I had to delete some of them as the poll lets you to have 10 options maximum)

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Cities With Hottest Woman (POLL) Aug 01, 2011
er for a start it should be titled countries, not cities. It's England not Engerland and why only one of the 4 countries in the UK? You can't put South Africa, then the rest of Africa - do you know how large that is????? Also including Egypt and Madagascar for example.

To be honest I think the poll is null and void as to have these huge geographical areas, which have people of all nationalities as citizens makes it impossible to vote.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oh do stop nit picking Chocs and just cast your vote! It's only for fun :roll:
The reason Mel put Engerland as that is what I put on the other thread. Deliberatley I might add.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Bethsmum wrote:Oh do stop nit picking Chocs and just cast your vote! It's only for fun :roll:
The reason Mel put Engerland as that is what I put on the other thread. Deliberatley I might add.

It's not nit picking, it's gross errors that are beyond ridiculous.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Oh do stop nit picking Chocs and just cast your vote! It's only for fun :roll:

It's not nit picking, it's gross errors that are beyond ridiculous.

Oh Jeeeezus Christ! Did you have a sense of humour by-pass or something?
Bethsmum

I think I'll vote Engerland here.......also commonly known as England I hope! Although its not a city :shock:
zonker
BANNED

hehe Chocs just being her stupid slef as always! Dear Chocs, this is not a beauty contest, this is a JOKE! try to laugh or as you always tell others, "BUT OUT".

I didn't change the title of the thread or the names of the countries, because I wanted to put it as drew did. This is not my thread anyway, as I mentioned:

melika969 wrote:(I just copied the names of countries from the other thread, I had to delete some of them as the poll lets you to have 10 options maximum)

Chocs you are just helpless!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Cities With Hottest Woman (POLL) Aug 02, 2011
Don't worry mel!

Poor old Chocs :( She's just a bundle of laughs.

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:40 am --

zonker wrote:I think I'll vote Engerland here.......also commonly known as England I hope! Although its not a city :shock:

Well done Zonker! Skin like porcelain and cheeks like roses! And they can fart for England! Good choice!
Bethsmum

EEENGEEERLAAAAND!!

:lol: :lol:
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Difficult to vote. I am missing some parameters and not all choices are given. Indeed, are we talking hot or beautiful? Do we have to consider the average the median or the absolute etc, etc.

Anyways after long thinking I voted England after deduction:

-South America: everything is fake
-Russia: after Dubai I have a thing against Russian women, although they can be beautifull/hot
-ME: too many regional differences
-Iran: a good running up
-Oz: never been there
-far East: NO!
-Africa: the lost continent
-USA: everything is bigger in America.
-England: not the most beautifull/hot women. Lately I notice, however, I have a thing for pale redheads with freckels and from all the choices given, England harbours the most IMO.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Russia: after Dubai I have a thing against Russian women, although they can be beautifull/hot.

Partly agree. Looking at the ladies in Dubai, who speak Russian with distinctive accent, I always wonder where they were found. At least, It's hard to find so ugly faces in Moscow and suburbs.

What more surprised me, that English women, I've met here, were far from good-looking as well. Indian ones were also very far from Katrina Kaif.

So I would not estimate people according to Dubai's experience. It's not the best place I think.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Chocoholic wrote:er for a start it should be titled countries, not cities. It's England not Engerland and why only one of the 4 countries in the UK? You can't put South Africa, then the rest of Africa - do you know how large that is????? Also including Egypt and Madagascar for example.

To be honest I think the poll is null and void as to have these huge geographical areas, which have people of all nationalities as citizens makes it impossible to vote.

I can confirm Chocs is correct on this occasion

There is no such place as Engerland and England is correct.

This can be confirmed with our Engerish forum members.

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:13 pm --

Red Chief wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Russia: after Dubai I have a thing against Russian women, although they can be beautifull/hot.

Partly agree. Looking at the ladies in Dubai, who speak Russian with distinctive accent, I always wonder where they were found. At least, It's hard to find so ugly faces in Moscow and suburbs.

What more surprised me, that English women, I've met here, were far from good-looking as well. Indian ones were also very far from Katrina Kaif.

So I would not estimate people according to Dubai's experience. It's not the best place I think.

RC you are so right.

I spotted an Indian woman today with the prettiest face ever but on lowering my eyes she had an @rse that should have two post codes.
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Red Chief wrote:

India has the worlds highest margin in looks, in that the good looking ones are very very different from the average ones.

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 pm --

Flying Dutchman wrote:-far East: NO!

So many western men in Dubai , including pilots etc. swear that Oriental women are the hottest , make the best mothers, the best cooks etc etc :roll:
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

Red Chief wrote:

I was thinking that FD was meaning that all the Russian ladies he'd met in Dubai were charging for their services. :oops:

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:12 pm --

BlackburnRovers wrote:So many western men in Dubai , including pilots etc. swear that Oriental women are the hottest , make the best mothers, the best cooks etc etc :roll:

They do say they are very accomodating. As a woman, I can appreciate another woman's good looks but I can't see the attraction of an oriental. I also couldn't imagine being attracted to an oriental man either, nor an aborigine. I suppose it would be a boring old world if we all fancied the same thing.

Do you have a chinese wife BBR?
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I was thinking that FD was meaning that all the Russian ladies he'd met in Dubai were charging for their services. :oops:

Many thanks for clarification. Are you a private secretary of FD? Beware, If it's a paid job you will lose your dole.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

So at the moment its Iran by a head?

Works for me.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

melika969 wrote:hehe Chocs just being her stupid slef as always! Dear Chocs, this is not a beauty contest, this is a JOKE! try to laugh or as you always tell others, "BUT OUT".

I didn't change the title of the thread or the names of the countries, because I wanted to put it as drew did. This is not my thread anyway, as I mentioned:

melika969 wrote:(I just copied the names of countries from the other thread, I had to delete some of them as the poll lets you to have 10 options maximum)

So mbasically your intention was to make Drew look stupid, or yourself, or both? Congratulations - success on all counts.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I know I know it is difficult for you to understand but I will clarify it for you. My intention was to make a poll based on Drew's post, as he asked me to, and I was nice enough to do it!

And I'm sure everybody is aware of the fact that the name of the country is England and not Engerland!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Mel, Once more you have made a great job of the poll where I for one appreciate your efforts.

Well done, just ignore the hecklers.

-- Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:11 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:
melika969 wrote:hehe Chocs just being her stupid slef as always! Dear Chocs, this is not a beauty contest, this is a JOKE! try to laugh or as you always tell others, "BUT OUT".

So mbasically your intention was to make Drew look stupid, or yourself, or both? Congratulations - success on all counts.

What in the name of gawd is this Chocs?
spellcheckergirl
Dubai Forums Frequenter

It's a TYPO - get over it, that happens when you can type a mile a minute sometimes. Typing errors are genuine mistakes, not just poor spelling, grammar etc etc Plus I'm not feeling well - so there. *sticks tongue out, stamps foot*
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Red Chief wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:I was thinking that FD was meaning that all the Russian ladies he'd met in Dubai were charging for their services. :oops:

Many thanks for clarification. Are you a private secretary of FD? Beware, If it's a paid job you will lose your dole.

It was my thinking of FD's statement RC, I wasn't clarifying what FD had said.

No problem with dole RC, I've never claimed any benefits, apart from child benefit, in my life.
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:er for a start it should be titled countries, not cities. It's England not Engerland and why only one of the 4 countries in the UK?

Do you REALLY want to include Wales and Scotland chocs?
Chocoholic wrote:You can't put South Africa, then the rest of Africa - do you know how large that is?????

You can because the steryotypical South African woman is white and the rest of Africa are black.

The poll seems a little biased to me.
Yes I have seen some good looking Iranian women, but they don't get their clothes off enough for me to be sure.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Bethsmum wrote:It was my thinking of FD's statement RC, I wasn't clarifying what FD had said.

Well, if it was only your assumptions why would not you keep them for yourself. FD has own mouth and not asked you for representation. I doubt that his spending is your business as well.

Cheers
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Looks like Melika spelt Australia wrong too. I'm surprised Chocs didn't notice that :wink: .

Women are beautiful everywhere, but to me, Far Eastern women are gorgeous.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

Red Chief wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:It was my thinking of FD's statement RC, I wasn't clarifying what FD had said.

Well, if it was only your assumptions why would not you keep them for yourself. FD has own mouth and not asked you for representation. I doubt that his spending is your business as well.

Cheers

Gosh! do I have to explain it again RC? I'll start over.

FD made a statement and I aired what my asumption of it was, on a public internet forum.
That's public, as in anybody can say what they like and my assumption, as in what I read into his statement.

So, to reiterate. I thought FD was saying that he had only come across Russian whores in Dubai.
I wasn't saying that FD had said he'd only come across Russian whores.
Is that clear enough for you? :drunken:

I have absolutely no doubt that FD can speak for himself and would doubt that he would have to pay a Russian whore for her services :D
Bethsmum

Don't play fool, darling. We both know what goes on. It was only a spark for your dreary racist trash.

Have a good night. Pearls are over.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Chocoholic wrote:It's a TYPO - get over it, that happens when you can type a mile a minute sometimes. Typing errors are genuine mistakes, not just poor spelling, grammar etc etc Plus I'm not feeling well - so there. *sticks tongue out, stamps foot*

Get well soon Chocs.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: Cities With Hottest Woman (POLL) Aug 03, 2011
Red Chief wrote:Don't play fool, darling. We both know what goes on. It was only a spark for your dreary racist trash.

Have a good night. Pearls are over.

Don't get upset RC :( If you dish it out, you have to be a man and take it on the chin when it comes back at yer!

Sorry, not sure what you mean about pearls. I'm a diamond girl myself.

Nite nite RC, sleep tight :D
Bethsmum

I vote for South America!
Argentinaaaaaa to be more specific ;)
symmetric
BANNED

Slightly off topic, but concerning polls. I have to say I'm rather disappointed with this one of mels. The last one concerning DDS being a moderator in general attracted much more attention. Didn't we have 96 new members within as many hours?
It was my munchkin's finest hour! Why, he struted about this forum like a banty hen with his chest all puffed out! He got so big for those little boots, he ended up being banned and stripped of his mod status! Poor love!

He slunk off back to Disco Gardens and hasn't been the same man since. :(

Anyways back on topic. I've lost count. I don't think Dillon voted when he posted but he may have returned and added his contribution.
I'm pleased to see the city of Engerland is in the lead so far. I'll have to see if I can still log on under ForGetMeNot and make it 6.
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat