Get 5 $ Reward And Start Trading With That Money,make Earnin

Topic locked
Get 5 $ reward and start trading with that money,make earnin Mar 18, 2006
PLEASE DONT TAKE IT AS A JOKE.MANY PEOPLE HAD BECAME MILLIONAIRE BY THIS BUSINESS.
Forex Market
click here for signup

Forex (Foreign Exchange) is the name given to the "direct access" trading of foreign currencies. With an average daily volume of $1.4 trillion, forex is 46 times larger than all the futures markets combined and, for that reason, is the world's most liquid market. In the past, forex trading was limited largely to enormous money center banks and other institutional traders. But in just the past few years, technological innovations and the development of online trading platforms allow small traders to take advantage of the significant benefits of trading foreign currencies with forex.

In contrast to the world's stock markets, foreign exchange is traded without the constraints of a central physical exchange. Transactions are instead conducted via telephone or online. With this transaction structure as its foundation, the Foreign Exchange Market has become by far the largest marketplace in the world

Buying and Selling
In the forex market, currencies are always priced and traded in pairs. You simultaneously buy one currency and sell another, but you can determine which pair of currencies you wish to trade. For example, if you believe the value of the euro is going to increase vis-á-vis the U.S. Dollar, then you would go long on EUR/USD instrument (currency pair). Obviously, the objective of forex currency trading is to exchange one currency for another in the expectation that the market rate or price will change so that the currency you bought has increased its value relative to the one you sold. If you have bought a currency and the price appreciates in value, then you must sell the currency back in order to lock in the profit. An open trade or position is one in which a trader has either bought / sold one currency pair and has not sold / bought back the equivalent amount to effectively close the position.

read more in www.easyforex.com

click here

~~~eNJOy~~~

ahmed441
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 18, 2006
Start Trading Forex With as Little as $1 Dollar
If you ever thought about Forex Trading you will never find a better place to learn than right here at Marketiva plus they pay you $5.00 real money just to open your account and another $10.000 virtual money to practice with.Marketiva are a Swiss company based in Lausanne and have recently launched their Forex Trading Platform fully intergrated with e-currencys.It is a state of the art platform with many advanced features but really user
friendly for beginners with 24 hour live support via their onboard chat room.
So join up today you got nothing to loose and lots to gain. Spend some time on the website and you just might surprise yourself by how much you learn and in six months or a year from now you could be trading for a living. Did you know that Chrysler Corporation made more money last year from Forex Trading than car production.

Please take note if you join at the weekend the Markets close at 5pm EST 10pm GMT on Fridays and live trading live chat and live support are closed until 5pm EST or 10pm GMT Sunday.You can still contact support through their email
ahmed441
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 20, 2006
I'm sure that I don't really need to explain this to anyone, but it's not that easy to make millions in the FOREX market. Yes, some people have made a lot of money, and some have lost a lot. Don't fall for the marketing pitch.

Have a go if you want, but know your limits.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 22, 2006
am not telling you to invest,and i dont recommended also,if you dont know its ok you can learn :-)

They are giving reward 5 $ for joining,If you are good you can make money with that 1 $.

one of my friend made 33 $ with that 5 in one month :-)
ahmed441
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 22, 2006
ahmed441 wrote: its ok you can learn :-)

I am a professional trader. I have worked for several large banks, trading companies and for myself. Please enlighten me on how you can treach me to make millions.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 22, 2006
am not here to teach :-)

i just came to share :-)

if you are a good and professional trader :-)

which style is commenly used in forex ?

what is mean by hedging ?

ans me
ahmed441
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Mar 22, 2006
Onetickin

Nice one, thats pulled the rug out from under his feet.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 22, 2006
If I, or anyone else sign up, would you like to share any of our losses? If you would kind enough to provide your bank details, I will set-up a direct debit.

The best style commonly used in forex is buying low, and selling high.

Hedging is when you go to a garden centre, buy some pliers and trim the shrubs in your garden.
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 22, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love it esp the "hedging"

brilliant
arniegang

Mar 22, 2006
ahmed441, are you the same as Ahmed Salim? Possibly the same one that sent me the following email -

Ahmed salim <a_sal200@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,
I received encouraging information about you and how trust worthy you are. I am delighted
with such a useful information. I am interested in the partnership investment program with
your corporation. First permit me to introduce myself I am the personal assistant to
MOHAMED OULD NAFAA (The Minister of Construction) of the Western Sahara State in the
democratic Republic of Sahara (A tiny country in the Desert). Being the personal assistant
to the minister of Construction of my country, I awarded the contract of IRRIGATION to
Portuguese Firm worth several millions of dollars. In the execution of that project the
Portuguese firm discovered large amount of gold in one of the contract sites. I
collaborated with the Portuguese firm on a mutual agreement on the proceed of which I have
received my share of $14,000,000.00 (Fourteen million dollars). As the personal
assistant to the minister of this Tiny country, I cannot introduce or circulate this funds
into the Sahara banking system onsidering my provisional duty and considering the fact that
I earn less than $1,000.00 monthly coupled with the code of conduct guidelines and
regulations for Public Civil Servants.right now my country western sahara is in a civil
crisis with morroco because of our struggle for political independence.the crisis is
intensfing everyday i decied to leave with my family once i am able to move my money out
from western sahara.The above situation prompted my decision to solicit your co-operation
to take delivery of this funds into your custody for my proposed investment as you will be
adequately conpensated with $2 000,000.00. I will arranage all necessary procedures in
ensuring a smooth process for the funds to get to you. I will appreciate you contact me
once you receive this mail via e-mail account indication your capability and willingness
to enable me to give you more details of my modus operandi of getting this money to you
hitchfree. This matter requires your urgent attention and confidentiality whatever your
decision or you can send your reply through my email
Best regards,
AHMED SALIM
Western Sahara
onetickin
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 22, 2006
Those Nigerians just dont give up do they ?

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Mar 22, 2006
nigiran do scam and robbed people online.

i may show you my winning or loosing details :-)

but am not telling you to invest your money with me :-)

nor am asking for partnership,am telling you this company is giving you chance to earn something,if you loose you loose their 5 $,but think if you learn and if you earn you can make money by their 5 $ :-)

my brothers am i came here to show you a way that could make you rich if you are good in forex,or if you learn.

if you are not good also you wont loose anything.
ahmed441
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Jobs in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Jobs in Dubai