Urgent Help .......

Topic locked
Urgent Help ....... Jan 30, 2011
As Salaam Ale Kum,

I need an urgent help from you guys. A few question to clear from a well know person who has a good knowledge on the new uae rules.

1. I am on a visit visa and have a 5+ years of experience in graphics and web designing. So the question is as I am planning to marketing my own graphic/web service here what i mean to say is I am looking for a such type of visa which i can marketing of my own service . so is there any way that i can buy such type of visa as I can work as a freelance of my own service?

2. If there any such type of visa then please show me the steps of the process and approx how much money to get it?

Please help me guys, Please.

Thanks in Advanced.

Regards,
Asif Khan.

asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Urgent Help ....... Jan 30, 2011
What you need to do is apply for a trade license and then apply for owner/investor/partner visa of that bussiness. Setup a bussiness in a Freezone which is much cheaper than outside and you don't have to go through the hassle of getting a local sposonr. In RAK freezone you can setup a "bussiness" for as little as 20 to 30k
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Urgent Help ....... Jan 31, 2011
Thanks for the Reply.

My dad friend is a local of uae, So no hassle for me, Let me know if I get the sponsor approx how much money to get it the visa.

I am asking this because I am not able to invest 20K and I can only invest up to 10K. Please suggest the both cheaper way. And Please PM me or post to such agents office number if you one.

Jazat Allah for helping me god will help you my BRO.

Regards,
Asif Khan
asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

With 10K nothing will happen, just to process an ordinary visa. i.e a company processing a visa for one of its employees costs a couple of grand more than that.

Meaning just the govt new visa processing fee is more than that.
desertdudeshj

Ok.

So the process of the freezone is around 20k - 30k, Let me please clear me that also include the complete setup like office space,my visa,etc ?
asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

No the Visa processing fee is an additional 2500 dhs I think. For the rest yes, but remember you have to pay this yearly ( excluding the visa fee ) Anyway the best thing is to ask the RAK freezone authority directly.
desertdudeshj

Thanks for the Help.
asifkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

since you have a local friend you can make him as your sponsor. it will cost around 7k(it depends on how much your sponsor will ask you), and the visa is good for 3 years.

your dads local friend knows about that.
iwi
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Working in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Working in Dubai