To Much Hate And I'm Quitting …

Topic locked
Re: To much hate and I'm quitting … Oct 09, 2010
I have a tear in my eye as I say this.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Although I feel that I may say it a few other times.

uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Oh so Kid had a wake-up call? What was that? A frisbie to the side of the head! Give me a break. Kid, you can not like other peoples opinions as much as you like - the majority of your attitudes suck BIG TIME.

Don't come across all innocent and woe is me, you've brought crappy attitudes towards you onto yourself by your usual narrow minded, outrageous, I am everything attitude.

No one is fooled by you.

how can I be innocent if I started by thread by apologizing ? it meant that I mad a mistake dear so no I'm innocent , it's just me being the bigger person and admitting mistakes and I hope you will too one day.

my apology has nothing to do with my opinion I'm still UAEkid but I apologized for for my self before anything for not being who I am and got driven to be like you, a person who prove here points only by harsh words toward others and a despites of people feeling toward their opinions, culture and religion , including brits.

most of the threads going to the fight club bcz of you choc ,this does tell something about you joyful attitude but I'm over it now and if me disagreeing with you makes me a narrow minded then be it.

drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 09, 2010
nothing like blowing a little bit of your own horn now is there.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 09, 2010
desertdudeshj wrote:nothing like blowing a little bit of your own horn now is there.

Why not? if you are double jointed!
Bethsmum

Re: To much hate and I'm quitting … Oct 10, 2010
No they don't actually Kid, because I haven't been around much. You just like to look for someone to pin the blame on - well I'll tell you something, don't you dare use me as an easy target.

I don't like you, I don't like your attitudes, you're extremely self-abosorbed. Get over it.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: To Much Hate And I'm Quitting … Oct 10, 2010
symmetric wrote:The local family of "Lootah" are originally from Pakistan, but you may see how they totaly chose to melt within the local society to the extent that they have become totaly Emarati, and in fact a good example of a traditional local family too. It's because they had the intention from the very start.

Are you sure of that?

Lootah is a famous merchant family in the City of Dubai and other parts of the United Arab Emirates. Many of its members hold senior positions in the city and the country and own a lot of its major companies. The Lootah family is from the Persian gulf. In fact, a prominent ailing member of the family, in a recent interview with a well know U.A.E newspaper discussed the origins of the family. His name is Abdulatif bin Ahmad bin Abdulla bin Mohammad bin Ali bin Rashid Al Hamiri. His grandfather is Mohammad Ali bin Rashid from the Al Bu Humair tribe of Liwa. Mohammad bin Ali bin Rashid travelled from Liwa to Dubai and settled in Deira. At the time, there were no dwellers in Diera, it was a mere site for camel grazing.

Several other families later on came to live there and among those was Obaid bin Lootah, who married one of Mohammad bin Ali bin Rashid's daughters and had a son whom he named Nasser.

Over the years, several members of the two families intermarried and they both became to be known by the name Lootah. Therefore, there are two sects to this family: Nasser bin Obaid and Mohammad bin Ali. the origins of Obaid bin Lootah are from Abu Dhabi.Lootah is a pure Arab people.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Nice one Bora. Again it's sad example of the fact that Kid knows very little about what actually goes on in his own country - as we expats prove time and time again.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

uh..that was actually sym and not kid :D
desertdudeshj

Lootah family, was this the scousers who were sent to New Orleans to assist with the looting after Katrina?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

desertdudeshj wrote:uh..that was actually sym and not kid :D

Both Local so, same same, no different!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bora Bora wrote:
symmetric wrote:The local family of "Lootah" are originally from Pakistan, but you may see how they totaly chose to melt within the local society to the extent that they have become totaly Emarati, and in fact a good example of a traditional local family too. It's because they had the intention from the very start.

Are you sure of that?

Lootah is a famous merchant family in the City of Dubai and other parts of the United Arab Emirates. Many of its members hold senior positions in the city and the country and own a lot of its major companies. The Lootah family is from the Persian gulf. In fact, a prominent ailing member of the family, in a recent interview with a well know U.A.E newspaper discussed the origins of the family. His name is Abdulatif bin Ahmad bin Abdulla bin Mohammad bin Ali bin Rashid Al Hamiri. His grandfather is Mohammad Ali bin Rashid from the Al Bu Humair tribe of Liwa. Mohammad bin Ali bin Rashid travelled from Liwa to Dubai and settled in Deira. At the time, there were no dwellers in Diera, it was a mere site for camel grazing.

Several other families later on came to live there and among those was Obaid bin Lootah, who married one of Mohammad bin Ali bin Rashid's daughters and had a son whom he named Nasser.

Over the years, several members of the two families intermarried and they both became to be known by the name Lootah. Therefore, there are two sects to this family: Nasser bin Obaid and Mohammad bin Ali. the origins of Obaid bin Lootah are from Abu Dhabi.Lootah is a pure Arab people.

Yes I'm more than sure, perhaps if I used the name of a specific city instead of "Pakistan", it would've made it much easier for me. But however, let me debate you on this.

(1) Can you specify where did those "several other families later on came to live" came from ??

((I already know the answer, but will give you the chance to answer it before I do)).

(2) FYI, Lootah is not even a proper Arabic name.

(3) Having "Obaid bin Lootah" coming from a place which you didn't specify yet, marrying an Arab women does not make Lootah family a pure Arab family.

I'm expecting an answer for my first question ;)

-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:40 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:

Excuse me lady, what are you implying??
symmetric
BANNED

Well said! I prefer you not talk about Lootah's anymore, and don't even bull shit just to say something. Get your facts straight! Plus i think uaekid, you should get over with the whole issue, you said what you wanted to say and you know what, done is done!

Bora Bora wrote:

Are you sure of that?

dilara
Dubai Forum User

Chocoholic wrote:

:lol:
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly dilara, respect is a two way street! You have to earn it, not demand it!

chocoholic is in a panic mood :lol: shooting left and right... focus choc and don't forget to earn respect :wink: well at least from Sym
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Have you read any posts that actually contains any respect on this topic? Not really... So it would be a little irrelevant to expect her have respect since it is two way street, you know :wink: 8)
uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

:lol:
Chocoholic wrote:Sadly dilara, respect is a two way street! You have to earn it, not demand it!

chocoholic is in a panic mood :lol: shooting left and right... focus choc and don't forget to earn respect :wink: well at least from Sym
dilara
Dubai Forum User

I think the title of this thread needs to change to enough already and please quit !
desertdudeshj

Chocoholic wrote:

I think you need to re-read the post. It was an example that Lootah was Pakistani, given citizenship and was granted to them in spite of them not being Arab. Yes both local, but that wasn't the point.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

desertdudeshj wrote:I think the title of this thread needs to change to enough already and please quit !

We should have a like button here! hehe I like BIG TIME! :lol:
dilara
Dubai Forum User

dilara wrote:Have you read any posts that actually contains any respect on this topic? Not really... So it would be a little irrelevant to expect her have respect since it is two way street, you know :wink: 8)

We have a smart little pixie here. :wink: :wink:

-- Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:55 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:I think the title of this thread needs to change to enough already and please quit !

Errrr, maybe someone show take their own advice: you can always ignore the thread. :lol:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

*blushing* I just cannot handle stupidity... thats all.. :)
dilara
Dubai Forum User

dilara wrote:Nice post Uaekid! You are pretty much right with all the things you mentioned.. The most important thing is that just being yourself, it is good that you have realized how bad this amazing world is becoming. People have started having no respect to others and to others' way of perceiving life or the way they put themselves out there. Everyone is different, and of course will have different opinions. There is no point of arguing or judging someone because of the way they think. Just listen and give respect to what they say. If it is really getting on your nerves, just walk off. By doing that no one will get hurt. I know people have too much hate in them, but I'm telling you it's because they really do not have an ambition in life and they get involved with everything to see how much drama they can get out those.... So sad! I love life, I love everyone and everything living on earth... I'm kinda too optimistic but to survive with the new generation and what it brings, we kinda need to go with the flow and live happily after.... haha

:lol: Seems like u forgot all this too soon! :wink:
not optimistic anymore? :D
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

I think you need to re-read the post. It was an example that Lootah was Pakistani, given citizenship and was granted to them in spite of them not being Arab. Yes both local, but that wasn't the point.

HUH? I was referring to Kid and Sym.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

melika969 wrote:
dilara wrote:Nice post Uaekid! You are pretty much right with all the things you mentioned.. The most important thing is that just being yourself, it is good that you have realized how bad this amazing world is becoming. People have started having no respect to others and to others' way of perceiving life or the way they put themselves out there. Everyone is different, and of course will have different opinions. There is no point of arguing or judging someone because of the way they think. Just listen and give respect to what they say. If it is really getting on your nerves, just walk off. By doing that no one will get hurt. I know people have too much hate in them, but I'm telling you it's because they really do not have an ambition in life and they get involved with everything to see how much drama they can get out those.... So sad! I love life, I love everyone and everything living on earth... I'm kinda too optimistic but to survive with the new generation and what it brings, we kinda need to go with the flow and live happily after.... haha

:lol: Seems like u forgot all this too soon! :wink:
not optimistic anymore? :D

Giving advices doesn't mean that I will obey what I say :wink: For example, doctors smoking... :P Plus I also said "I'm kinda too optimistic but to survive with the new generation and what it brings, we kinda need to go with the flow"..... I used "but...to survive we need to go with the flow... As you see, I'm going with the flow :wink:
dilara
Dubai Forum User

^^^ahhh I must say I'm disappointed! I thought we have a peace seeker in the forums :wink:

but as it looks like we just have fiction writers as before! :lol:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Isn't it all about just writing anyways? :) I assume you have read all the posts under this topic, everyone wants to say something whether it is right or not... Sad but true... :(
dilara
Dubai Forum User

Chocoholic wrote:HUH? I was referring to Kid and Sym.

Gotcha.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Chocs you can't really mean what you said about Symm and Uaekid? That they are both local and therefore the same? Sorry, but that's just plain daft. You can't lump everyone together because of their nationality, that's like saying you and me have the same opinion because we are British.
I must admit i was surprised at Sym's story about the origins of the Lootah clan, but it's not outside the realms of possibility. Lootah isn't your standard Arabic name. Where ever they came from they look totally Arabic to me, and no trace of the Pakistani roots. I know one of the Mr Lootahs very well indeed and will ask him when I see him. I won't text him as he will want to know why I am asking and it is too much to explain this forum to him and besides he won't appreciate his family name being discussed on an internet forum, they are mega private people.

@Drew, no they weren't the same people doing the rounds after Hurricane Katrina
Bethsmum

Chocoholic wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Both Local so, same same, no different!

HUH? I was referring to Kid and Sym.

Dear Chocs, you still owe me an explanation.
What did you imply by saying "Both locals so, same same, no different" ..?? :shock:
symmetric
BANNED

Bethsmum wrote:Chocs you can't really mean what you said about Symm and Uaekid? That they are both local and therefore the same? Sorry, but that's just plain daft. You can't lump everyone together because of their nationality, that's like saying you and me have the same opinion because we are British.
I must admit i was surprised at Sym's story about the origins of the Lootah clan, but it's not outside the realms of possibility. Lootah isn't your standard Arabic name. Where ever they came from they look totally Arabic to me, and no trace of the Pakistani roots. I know one of the Mr Lootahs very well indeed and will ask him when I see him. I won't text him as he will want to know why I am asking and it is too much to explain this forum to him and besides he won't appreciate his family name being discussed on an internet forum, they are mega private people.

Why? Others seem to? Geez learn to see a bit of sarcasm or pot stirring.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bethsmum wrote:Chocs you can't really mean what you said about Symm and Uaekid? That they are both local and therefore the same? Sorry, but that's just plain daft. You can't lump everyone together because of their nationality, that's like saying you and me have the same opinion because we are British.

Doesn't seem right comming from someone who themselves hugley biased views....Pot kettle black, perhaps ?
desertdudeshj

Thanks for your nice words =)

Here is the whole story, and this is for Bora Bora ;) as well to know more about the history of this respectful family.

They're originally from the Lawati group of families (Lawati, thus Lootah) and this group includes couple of other families such as Al Abboodi, Al Sajwani, Al Khaboori etc.

Lawati families main hometown is in a place called Heydar Abad in India, and some existed in Pakistan and a lot of them ended up in Oman and later on few arrived to Dubai, and Sharjah. Some of them claim they got Arabian backgrounds as well (which is partially true), but the fact remains they're generally not considered Arab, and came from Heydar Abad in India and spoke a different language than Arabic. Moreover, they are Shia, unlike the Sunni Arabs here in the UAE.

Lootah family in specific interacted a lot with the Arab families here in the UAE, and even converted from their original Shia sec, to Sunni. As Bora Bora mentioned they already intermarried with Arabs which is why some will look Arab, while others look like Pakistanis and Indians. Where as the other Lawati families kept their local Heydar Abadi culture secure in terms of language, traditions, and Shia faith. Sheikh Rashed bin Saeed Al Maktoom had very good relations with them. They are generally educated people & good merchants. Damac group is owned by the Sajwani family who are themselves a member of the Lawati group. Today they have become part of our local Emarati society, and represent one significant portion of it.
symmetric
BANNED

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat