Screw You Sanctions!!

Topic locked
Screw you sanctions!! Sep 23, 2010
This is getting tiresome! International companies closing their offices one after the other in Iran and I have to change jobs every 3 months!

melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Screw you sanctions!! Sep 23, 2010
So it would appear the sanctions aren’t as "pathetic" and no more effective than a "used handkerchief" as Ahmadinejad claimed recently? And unfortunately I believe they’re about to get worse too, I thought you were going to work in Turkey Melika?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE68D1UN20100914
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Screw you sanctions!! Sep 23, 2010
well sanctions are worse than I can describe! he is a patheitc liar!

Yeah Turkish company was going to establish its offices in Iran, I have worked with them for couple of months now and I supposed to be Iran branch representative in Turkey, but as after months of start up efforts they have to close their office in Iran, they wont need Iran representative in Turky anymore! :(
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Screw you sanctions!! Sep 24, 2010
melika969 wrote:well sanctions are worse than I can describe! he is a patheitc liar!

Yeah Turkish company was going to establish its offices in Iran, I have worked with them for couple of months now and I supposed to be Iran branch representative in Turkey, but as after months of start up efforts they have to close their office in Iran, they wont need Iran representative in Turky anymore! :(

Sorry to hear that Mel...!

What about Dubai?? Is that out too??

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Screw you sanctions!! Sep 24, 2010
Thanks TJ, Actually it's fine with me, I always have other options! :wink:

And u know, if somebody wants to work with governmental companies this wont happen to then, it would be more stable.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Screw you sanctions!! Sep 25, 2010
I'm afraid the American administration and their allies applying the same scenario they applied before for nearly 15 yrs (1990-2003) before invading Iraq. At that time the excuse was Saddam's stupid mistake (invading Kuwait). This time the stupid mistake of Ahmedi Nejad of waiving and 'allegedly' developing nuclear power/weapons; I'm almost certain the sanctions will be tightened slowly for a generation to come untill Iran's economy collapse completely; this will set the scene for a new occupation in the middle east and allow the 'Giant multinational companies' a very strong hold on the oil and other resources.

Just remember, in 1990 ONE Iraqi Dinnar was equivalent to nearly ONE $US, currently One $US is equivalent to 1150 Iraqi Dinnar.

I leave it to you to imagine the state of the economy of a rich oil country (Iraq) with such a weak currency. Iraq will be dependent on the Americans for generations to come. let alone the corruption, crimes, and damage for infra-structure not only of services (water, electricity, drainage, housing, health, education...etc) but also of culture and human.

This is exactly the plan for Iran in the future. By the way, Nejad learnt Saddam's lesson; he knows whether he gives up for international demand or not, they will not back off from more international sanctions because the American (and Brits) eyes on the oil of this strategic region, not on Nejad's weapons!!!!
DoctorOfAddiction
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk