Sri Lakan Maid Tortured With Nails In Saudia

Topic locked
Re: Sri Lakan maid tortured with nails in Saudia Aug 30, 2010
Dubai Knight wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:.

DK - you can leave the baggage at my place so long as it contains CHEESE!

Would a small rucksack with a few pairs of unwashed sports socks do?

As for ripping the mick out of the septics, my personal favourite is from A Fish Called Wanda:

"The London Underground...is NOT a resistance movement!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight

LOL not the socks will not do! A fish called Wanda - hahahaha love it.

FYI, my steely eyed killer has major problems with the Yanks just now - liken to the Benny Hill Show, running around in chaos without a clue.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

FYI, my steely eyed killer has major problems with the Yanks just now - liken to the Benny Hill Show, running around in chaos without a clue.

No change there then!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Sri Lakan Maid Tortured With Nails In Saudia Aug 30, 2010
Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:@BM:

Funny how you single me out when everyone has been riding him (see other thread!). Are you...............stalking me?

Don't get your knickers in a twist, KID and I have history.

What's a bother?? A distant relative? Are you bashing Americans???

Ooh did I say bother? just a typo like when you said there are a lot of Texas in UAE. I presumed you meant Texans but didn't like to mention it. (Me being an adult)

Bashing Americans? me? Don't tell me you are American? LOL That explains your inferiority complex, and there's me thinking you were just a kid, who I was making allowances for.

Now me being a new poster to this forum, had noticed your tendancy to attack new posters and anyone who cares to disagee with you by mocking their user name, BM= Bowel Movement, UAEkid AKA pinhead, Drewpeack=pecker. It had crossed my mind that maybe you were using this attack method as a first line of defence. Has someone called you Boring Boring and it's hurt your feelings,so much that you need to get the first one in? Or were you bullied at school, or are a vertically challenged person, or are you ginger?
Anyone one of those reasons could explain why you regress to the schoolyard (I would have said playground but as you are American I will keep it simple).

I'm undertaking some adult education at the moment (it's something you should seriously consider yourself) and my tutor has asked that I find a case study for psychology. I'm going to use you if that's ok with you, there's a lot of information to work with, with your 4000+ posts.

I will give you feed back on future posts. My initial advice on your posts is not to accuse someone of stalking you when they have mentioned it first, it makes you look simple, and that's without people knowing you are American, Also saying someone has a thing for you when you have made the first move also makes you look desperate, which is not a good look, even for an American!

Also don't take any notice of jokes about 'friendly fire' situations. They really won't help your complex about being American and should be ignored. It's not your fault that you are a yank and I, for one. don't hold it against you.
You have a nice day now.
BM

And I'll make allowances for you BM. When one spends their days with 3 children, I guess you can't expect very much from them intellectually. As I said to you, everyone gets their turn in between Emirati bashing. This time it's Americans. No problem. :)

You have a nice day now, ya all.

-- Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am --

Chocoholic wrote:Kid, it's fine to agree to disagree, but not necessarily when an opinion goes against basic human morals.

Bethsmum, ahhh don't worry, that's Bora all over, she can't help it really, she's always been like that - it's a big inferiority complex thing. And yes we like to have a good chuckle at the Yanks round here, it's funny to see them get their knickers in a twist.

DK - you can leave the baggage at my place so long as it contains CHEESE!

Well our knickers don't get so twisted as to choke us, as we have seen when the Brits try to rise to the occasion during a Brit bash. :lol:

As for complexes, you, along with a few others, certainly fit into the category of having a superiority complex:

An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.
A psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dubai Knight wrote:

No change there then!

Knight

I laugh everyday at the stories - oh well. Good job he's calm or he might just shoot them himself!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Thanks for your concern Bora, but it's wasted here. 2 of my 3 children have long flown the nest and i find the 3rd keeps me amused, mind you I have to give her a slap when she comes out with any 'americanisms'.
Thank you for keeping up with my posts, I'm very flattered but I see you haven't taken my advice on the repetative thingy you have going on. If you note it was me who first questioned your intellect, you need to come up with something fresh (hark at me, I mean new) when you are replying to someone. I'll have a word with my tutor and see if I can offer further advice on that one.
Keep it up Bora, I sense a new side to you, moving away from the small dog who thinks it's a Rotweiler to a softer Bora, I'm impressed.
Bethsmum

Back on topic!

Did the maid get the point?
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Bethsmum wrote:Thanks for your concern Bora, but it's wasted here. 2 of my 3 children have long flown the nest and i find the 3rd keeps me amused, mind you I have to give her a slap when she comes out with any 'americanisms'.
Thank you for keeping up with my posts, I'm very flattered but I see you haven't taken my advice on the repetative thingy you have going on. If you note it was me who first questioned your intellect, you need to come up with something fresh (hark at me, I mean new) when you are replying to someone. I'll have a word with my tutor and see if I can offer further advice on that one.
Keep it up Bora, I sense a new side to you, moving away from the small dog who thinks it's a Rotweiler to a softer Bora, I'm impressed.

You have a tutor??? I bet you also have a life coach as well.

Now I'm surprised. I figured you to have 3 little one's and spending a better part of your day on expatwoman discussing baby poo.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Flame on !
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Flame on !

As if two were not enough!
ekka
Dubai Forum Visitor

Bora Bora wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:Thanks for your concern Bora, but it's wasted here. 2 of my 3 children have long flown the nest and i find the 3rd keeps me amused, mind you I have to give her a slap when she comes out with any 'americanisms'.

Now I'm surprised. I figured you to have 3 little one's and spending a better part of your day on expatwoman discussing baby poo.

What a diappointment, you really aren't paying attention after all. And I thought those saying an American had the attention span of a gnat were being ungenerous. I explained previously that I was undergoing a course of adult education and I would be using your persona as a case study for psychologhy. I really am fasicated with your need to regress to your childhood. There you go again with toilet humour, BM=bowel movement, Drew is a s**t stirrer and now you imagine I discuss baby poo all day. I'm new to this pyschology lark but I will discuss your case at length with my tutor and see if we can make some in roads and I will offer further advice on your predicament. Meanwhile if you could try and concentrate it may help.
Thank you for your vote of confidence with regards to my age but I have no urge to go back to the days of having three little ones. Oh no! I've just had a thought! You aren't one of those unfortunate ladies that has been dealt a raw deal in life and hasn't been able to give birth? You don't go through Mall of the Emirates looking longingly into baby strollers? Don't do it Bora, don't steal a child! Think of the consequences!
Believe me you don't want to have to spend all day discussing baby poo on Expatwomen, after all Dubaiforums would go out of business without your contributions.
Bethsmum

what baby poo :lol:
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Sri Lakan maid tortured with nails in Saudia Aug 31, 2010
I think I like Bethsmum! :lol:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Bethsmum wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

What a diappointment, you really aren't paying attention after all. And I thought those saying an American had the attention span of a gnat were being ungenerous. I explained previously that I was undergoing a course of adult education and I would be using your persona as a case study for psychologhy. I really am fasicated with your need to regress to your childhood. There you go again with toilet humour, BM=bowel movement, Drew is a s**t stirrer and now you imagine I discuss baby poo all day. I'm new to this pyschology lark but I will discuss your case at length with my tutor and see if we can make some in roads and I will offer further advice on your predicament. Meanwhile if you could try and concentrate it may help.
Thank you for your vote of confidence with regards to my age but I have no urge to go back to the days of having three little ones. Oh no! I've just had a thought! You aren't one of those unfortunate ladies that has been dealt a raw deal in life and hasn't been able to give birth? You don't go through Mall of the Emirates looking longingly into baby strollers? Don't do it Bora, don't steal a child! Think of the consequences!
Believe me you don't want to have to spend all day discussing baby poo on Expatwomen, after all Dubaiforums would go out of business without your contributions.

Blah, blah, blah. You just go on and on and on don't you? You probably should do some self-analysis before you trying analyzing other people.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora, just for once LEAVE IT! You do this every single time someone disagrees with you. Just walk away!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Bora, just for once LEAVE IT! You do this every single time someone disagrees with you. Just walk away!

Question: Why do you feel the need to stick your nose into this? Just can't help yourself can you?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

No my dear, it's YOU who cannot help yourself. As I said you always go off at people who don't agree with you, you never learn to agree to disagree. And you're just making yourself look silly - AGAIN!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:No my dear, it's YOU who cannot help yourself. As I said you always go off at people who don't agree with you, you never learn to agree to disagree. And you're just making yourself look silly - AGAIN!

You have a short memory Chocs when it comes to yourself. Nothing could be more embarrassing that being removed as a Mod because you couldn't get your way.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:No my dear, it's YOU who cannot help yourself. As I said you always go off at people who don't agree with you, you never learn to agree to disagree. And you're just making yourself look silly - AGAIN!

You have a short memory Chocs when it comes to yourself. Nothing could be more embarrassing that being removed as a Mod because you couldn't get your way.

Nothing to do with it, glad not have the responsibility. Who cares when I know lots of the forumers personally - do you? Not likely that you'll ever get invited to anything. And FYI, you're hardly acting in an appropriate manner are you? You can never let issues go, you always bring up stuff frm the past - move on, get over it, the rest of us do!

Sadly Bora, you always come across as argumentative, aggressive and angry. Go take a chill pill.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Nothing to do with it, glad not have the responsibility. And FYI, you're hardly acting in an appropriate manner are you?

Sadly Bora, you always come across as argumentative, aggressive and angry. Go take a chill pill.

Sadly, you are argumentative, aggressive, angrry. Let me add shallow to that. Appropriate manner? What would you know about behaving in an appropriate manner?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

:roll: And round and round you go AGAIN - bored now movng on, argue with yourself. As I said you never move on of get over things, other people change - you sadly don't. Same same no different.

BTW, instead of arguing with people why don't you go and do 'your job!' and clean up stuff that should have been deleted/edited along time ago.

Ta ra. Better things to do.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote::roll: And round and round you go AGAIN - bored now movng on, argue with yourself. As I said you never move on of get over things, other people change - you sadly don't. Same same no different.

Ta ra. Better things to do.

Obviously you are still your old self. And once again, you stick your nose where it didn't belong rather than mind your own business. Nothing new there. It had absolutely nothing to do with you.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

With any luck you have just slipped into a coma.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Back ON topic! There have been big protests outside the Saudi Arabian embassy in Colombo and unconfirmed reports that the maids sponsor has been arrested. I hope this is the case as this lady needs justice!

http://arabnews.com/saudiarabia/article120231.ece
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

I'm just going to go with this:

I am suspecting this may not be what it seems. How was it done?

[BTW I've already said that it is shocking if true and whoever did it should be prosecuted]

But just maybe...
Ambassador
Dubai chat master

The thing that I don't get is that they were left in her hands for so long. So she travelled all the way back to Sri Lanka? Why not go to a Saudi hospital?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Back once again, due to popular demand
desertdudeshj

Re: Sri Lakan maid tortured with nails in Saudia Sep 01, 2010
At our last Christmas party my boss told me he would like to nail me hard. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Re: Sri Lakan Maid Tortured With Nails In Saudia Sep 01, 2010
I better get my hammer ready too :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Sri Lakan maid tortured with nails in Saudia Sep 01, 2010
Big hammer, small nail???
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat