Dubai Chronicle

Topic locked
Dubai Chronicle Apr 30, 2010
What do you all think of Dubai Chronicle which I came across on Dubai Networks on Facebook? It is an on-line business newspaper for Dubai and looks quite impressive to me. It has been out for 3 years. How much freedom of speech does it have?

RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Dubai Chronicle Apr 30, 2010
RedKite wrote:What do you all think of Dubai Chronicle which I came across on Dubai Networks on Facebook? It is an on-line business newspaper for Dubai and looks quite impressive to me. It has been out for 3 years. How much freedom of speech does it have?

I hadn't heard of it before, checked it out, doesn't ring any bells for me.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

RedKite wrote:What do you all think of Dubai Chronicle which I came across on Dubai Networks on Facebook? It is an on-line business newspaper for Dubai and looks quite impressive to me. It has been out for 3 years. How much freedom of speech does it have?

Probably about as little as the mainstream press...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Never heard of it.
desertdudeshj

Well, that's a bit of News I have given to Dubai residents. It is on Facebook quite prominently if you enter Dubai.
Dubai Forums could get onto Facebook. That's if you want publicity ! Facebook is good for marketing.
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

RedKite wrote:Well, that's a bit of News I have given to Dubai residents. It is on Facebook quite prominently if you enter Dubai.
Dubai Forums could get onto Facebook. That's if you want publicity ! Facebook is good for marketing.

Its also good for getting stalked and receiving annoying posts about Mafia Wars or that bloody stupid Farm everyone seems to be living on...but we don't want any of that here do we!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

Re: Dubai Chronicle May 01, 2010

There must be something in it for you, RK.

I’m suspicious every time you point to any web location!!!

8) 8)

-- Sat May 01, 2010 1:28 am --

There must be something in it for you, RK.

I’m suspicious every time you point to any web location!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat