He's Leaving...

Topic locked
He's leaving... Feb 23, 2006
I met a guy Valentine's Day and I fell for him even though he told me that he was leaving Dubai in 3 weeks. I know I should have just walked away right from the start but that's too late now...I've been seeing him nearly every day since I met him....question is...should I keep on being with him till the end comes or should I just end it now and spare myself the emotional torture in the coming future? Either way I will lose something... :(

kat87
Dubai Forum Visitor

Feb 23, 2006
Just end it now... Whats the point of going on knowing is just gonna end soon and be that much more painful.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2006
I'll play the devils advocate - why will it come to an end? Where is this guy moving to? Will you be able to maintain the relationship as a long distance one (ie do you have the money to make flights if necessary). Finally, how does he feel about you? Does he want it to end too? If he is reciprocating your sentiments, there is twice as much chance that this can still work x
airyfairy
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: He's leaving... Feb 23, 2006
kat87 wrote:I met a guy Valentine's Day and I fell for him even though he told me that he was leaving Dubai in 3 weeks. I know I should have just walked away right from the start but that's too late now...I've been seeing him nearly every day since I met him....question is...should I keep on being with him till the end comes or should I just end it now and spare myself the emotional torture in the coming future? Either way I will lose something... :(

Does it matter ? You have guts to find another one :wink: .... so enjoy as long as you do not get " expire" or get HIV ........
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 24, 2006
uve got 3 weeks to be with him so spare him a time because it will cuase you in an emotinal discontentment if you don't do what you want or feel to do while he is still a sight or a walk away...
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 24, 2006
uve got 3 weeks to be with him so spare him a time because it will cuase you in an emotinal discontentment if you don't do what you want or feel to do while he is still a sight or a walk away...
esthers
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance