Topic locked
England thrash Pakistan Feb 19, 2010
England thrashed the world champions Pakistan by seven wickets in Dubai

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/fe ... 20-cricket

Sorry I missed it, anyone see it?

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: England thrash Pakistan Feb 20, 2010
Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land, Engerland!!!!!!

Now, I must go and e-mail my Pakistani friends! ;)

Cheers,
shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Eng-er-land, Eng-er-land, Engerland!!!!!!

Now, I must go and e-mail my Pakistani friends! ;)

Cheers,
shafique

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

come on guys, the pakis had a weaker team, no afridi no ammair and no asif.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Excuses, excuses
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: England thrash Pakistan Feb 21, 2010
No more excuses :)
Pakistan thrashed England.An eye for an eye, a match for a match :D
Ghalib
Dubai Forum Visitor

So it's one each now, well done Pakistan.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

muhahaha :D

but still i believe that if the pakis had a stronger bowling line up with aamir and asif in there, they would have trashed England ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:muhahaha :D

but still i believe that if the pakis had a stronger bowling line up with aamir and asif in there, they would have trashed England ;)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/m ... le1475945/

Abdul Razzaq hammered five sixes in a swashbuckling 18-ball innings of 46 not out on Saturday to lead Pakistan to a four-wicket win over England in the second and final match in the Twenty20 series.

Pakistan, who lost Friday's opening game in Dubai by seven wickets, were set a victory target of 149 and were in trouble when debutant fast bowler Ajmal Shahzad grabbed two wickets in the first over.

Spinner Graeme Swann also claimed three wickets as Pakistan slipped to 78 for five but Razzaq showed no fear, carrying his team to victory with six balls to spare.

Earlier, England were indebted to Kevin Pietersen as they chalked up 148 for six after being put in to bat.

Pietersen followed up his 43 not out on Friday with a dynamic 40-ball 62 that included three sixes.

He and opener Jonathan Trott (39) shared a stand of 98 for the second wicket but seamer Yasir Arafat pegged England back by taking three for 32.

England leave for their tour of Bangladesh on Sunday while Pakistan's next mission will be to defend their Twenty20 World Cup title in the Caribbean in April and May.

It's a pity their isn't to be a 3rd match to sort out the best one.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:

Abdul Razzaq hammered five sixes in a swashbuckling 18-ball innings of 46 not out on Saturday to lead Pakistan to a four-wicket win over England in the second and final match in the Twenty20 series.

Pakistan, who lost Friday's opening game in Dubai by seven wickets, were set a victory target of 149 and were in trouble when debutant fast bowler Ajmal Shahzad grabbed two wickets in the first over.

Spinner Graeme Swann also claimed three wickets as Pakistan slipped to 78 for five but Razzaq showed no fear, carrying his team to victory with six balls to spare.

Earlier, England were indebted to Kevin Pietersen as they chalked up 148 for six after being put in to bat.

Pietersen followed up his 43 not out on Friday with a dynamic 40-ball 62 that included three sixes.

He and opener Jonathan Trott (39) shared a stand of 98 for the second wicket but seamer Yasir Arafat pegged England back by taking three for 32.

England leave for their tour of Bangladesh on Sunday while Pakistan's next mission will be to defend their Twenty20 World Cup title in the Caribbean in April and May.

you 4get to mention that the pakis didnt have aamir and asif :P and how england had a FULL Strength team whereas the pakis did :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

you 4get to mention that the pakis didnt have aamir and asif :P and how england had a FULL Strength team whereas the pakis did :D

Well we will never know now its a drawn match up and the rest is just down to individual opinions.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

yeh but they wouldnt have won the first match if Asif and Aaamir had been playing.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:yeh but they wouldnt have won the first match if Asif and Aaamir had been playing.

Of course this is your opinion one which I disagree with, as previously said we will now never know as the series is over.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

sage & onion wrote:
rudeboy wrote:yeh but they wouldnt have won the first match if Asif and Aaamir had been playing.

Of course this is your opinion one which I disagree with, as previously said we will now never know as the series is over.

:D dont worry we will find out in april :D

Swan did well because Mushtaq (PAKI) trained him well ;) otherwise Swan doesnt know how to ball. The same goes for the new kid on the block who happens to be bengali :D and lets not 4get that KP is actually from South Africa. hmmm you want to remind me who exactly is british in the England team?? :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

:D dont worry we will find out in april :D

Swan did well because Mushtaq (PAKI) trained him well ;) otherwise Swan doesnt know how to ball. The same goes for the new kid on the block who happens to be bengali :D and lets not 4get that KP is actually from South Africa. hmmm you want to remind me who exactly is british in the England team?? :D

The Nationality rules are clearly set out by the ICB, what is your problem with that?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

no problem with that just pointing out that the English team is not that "english" :)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:no problem with that just pointing out that the English team is not that "english" :)

Once again they are abiding by the rules of the ICB as with the rest of the Cricketing World.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

ACCEPT YOUR LOSS Mar 10, 2010
pakis never seems to accept their loss ,
and they hardly win

poor fellas
hack88
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat