They Found Oil In Haiti.

Topic locked
They found oil in Haiti. Jan 23, 2010
No, not really. But since I often hear how the USA only sends troops or lands in a country because of the oil interests I figure they found oil in Haiti.

XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Jan 23, 2010
LOL just wait.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Jan 23, 2010
its not oil

they are interested in the dead people members .. i heard that it worth alot in US ..and selling them in the black market might help the economy recover from the current crisis ..

those bastards are really greedy ..
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Jan 24, 2010
Good thing the UAE army is there to protect people. Oh wait, where is the UAE army :roll:
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Feb 07, 2010
I dont know about oil, but Dubai doctors are working hard in Haiti, but someone explains to me why they call it "Dubai doctors" when the head of the team is named Marc Sinclair, does not sound Emirati to me. Should be French or Britt doctor.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Cynics would say America is there to try to keep people in haiti so they dont try to illegally immigrate to USA.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Roadtester wrote:Cynics would say America is there to try to keep people in haiti so they dont try to illegally immigrate to USA.

If so, why isn't the USA army invading Mexico :P
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Feb 08, 2010
they found osama on Haiti beach, pretending to be bob marley :D hope that makes your day :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

rudeboy wrote:they found osama on Haiti beach, pretending to be bob marley :D hope that makes your day :D

Haiti. Not Jamaica. Look it up on google earth or a map please.
XPT
Dubai forums Addict

XPT wrote:
rudeboy wrote:they found osama on Haiti beach, pretending to be bob marley :D hope that makes your day :D

haiti jamaica madagascar they all the same to me mate :D they got the beitch, the music, the sun and the flowers :D

p.s didnt you see the CNN report on how osama has changed his look and might actually not be in Afghanistan!! and guess what the new look is :D yes you got it
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Feb 09, 2010
rudeboy wrote:
XPT wrote:

haiti jamaica madagascar they all the same to me mate :D they got the beitch, the music, the sun and the flowers :D

p.s didnt you see the CNN report on how osama has changed his look and might actually not be in Afghanistan!! and guess what the new look is :D yes you got it

No rude boy it is not the same. Do you like it when westerners speak of Iranians, Yemenis, Saudis, Emiratis, and North Africans, like "Oh yeah, it's all the same, they all smoke shisha and wear a rag on their head"
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Feb 09, 2010
iranians sorry "PERSIANS" lol dont wear rag on their head nor do North Africans so there you go they aint the same :D

But yes Saudis, yemenis, emiratis are technically the same.
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Feb 11, 2010
Everybody wants to bash America.....nothing new. I would be careful if I were you about looking a gift horse in the mouth!

A growing number of Americans are starting to feel like America should let the world fend for themselves and stop spending so much money helping out other countries. Everyone wants to complain while holding out their hand for some more money.

Answer this, when there is a natural disaster or any disaster for that matter, which country is the first to arrive on the scene with aid in the form of food, water, shelter, money or whatever is needed....the answer almost without question is AMERICA.

Selling "body members" on the black market...Wow! do you really truly believe that? Is that what the average person believes? I have been called worse than a "Greedy Bastard" so I won't lose any sleep over the lack of intelligent thought in this thread.

Let's hope that if you are someday unfortunate enough to be caught up in a tragedy that you reject any help or aid from the "Greedy Bastards"
billystyle
Dubai Forums Member

Re: They found oil in Haiti. Feb 11, 2010
[quote="billystyle"]
Answer this, when there is a natural disaster or any disaster for that matter, which country is the first to arrive on the scene with aid in the form of food, water, shelter, money or whatever is needed....the answer almost without question is AMERICA.

quote]

Not true. What you wrote is true only for calamities near the USA. Apart from that, many countries contribute to disaster relief as we saw during the Tsunami for e.g.
BlackburnRovers
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat