25 People To Blame For The Financial Crisis

Topic locked
25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis Jan 13, 2010
just incase you wana blame it on someone ,those are the ones to blame

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packa ... 50,00.html

uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis Jan 13, 2010
Every single person who took out a loan knowing that they couldn't realistically afford the repayments is to blame. Yes the banks are the main culprits, but the blame should be shared by all those people who contributed.

It appears nowadays, in our celebrity obsessed, fun to be dumb culture, that living within one's own means is considered backward or shameful. Maybe the next generation will be able to teach us a thing or two about financial responsibility. I hope so, because the last three generations have done nothing but spend.
Dr Strangeglove
Dubai forums Addict

banks made it even worse by repackaging these dodgy loans as AAA rated and of course when things went wrong the house of cards fell.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Exactly, if it wasn't for them, people would still be able to contruct even more property that nobody was ever going to use.

Someone should stick a cattle prod up their @ss and run over them in a land cruiser.
FTD
Dubai Forums Talker

american consumers ????

i dont know what that mean , but seems that capitalism will always live on peoples loans , now they (amrerican consumers ) are to blame..because they started saving money ..

i recall saving more money will decrease inflation this is what national bonds does to the economic.

top reason for the current crisis is this shallow system called capitalism .
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat