Moving Out... Still Happening

Topic locked
Moving out... still happening Nov 28, 2009
Last week I went few times to Dubai immigration office, the visa cancellation queue reached 200 people at one time. I looked at the visa application section, and there are much much less people. I decided to step back and come again late afternoon expecting fewer people. I still got another 150 people ahead of me. It took 1.5 hours of waiting until they call my number. Apparently waves are still there. And with recent Dubai debt news, there probably are going to be more. I wished to go back here again for some reasons, but seeing these things, probably it would take longer to accomplish.

xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Moving out... still happening Nov 29, 2009
So you finally moving out eh? Well maybe greener pastures await you elsewhere. All the best mate!

PS Stick around, guess you don't have to be in Dubai to be on DF :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Moving out... still happening Nov 30, 2009
though i had the worst life ever in dubai (personally & professionally) and under normal circumstance i would never come back, but i'm leaving my heart here for one reason, so hopefully i'll be back someday.
i'll stick around on DF. thanks mcl.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

xty wrote:though i had the worst life ever in dubai (personally & professionally) and under normal circumstance i would never come back, but i'm leaving my heart here for one reason, so hopefully i'll be back someday.
i'll stick around on DF. thanks mcl.

Best of luck to you xty, and we hope to continue seeing you on the forum.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Good luck xty
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat