Reasons Why HE Stopped Calling?

Topic locked
Re: Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 08, 2009
first of all i am not trying to make any woman aggressive its about those guys who does that

i am just sharing my thoughts

and as for safe road is concern girls are right but if they find a love of their life i think then road is already safe for her

according to my thoughts both boy and girl are equally responsible for this situation

razi_sc
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 09, 2009
Just read the book 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' - explains everything.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 09, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Just read the book 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus' - explains everything.

Sometimes I wonder what's the purpose of reading this kind of book. To understand more about opposite s3x? Sometimes we tried so hard to understand and fulfill other but forget what we deserve and be ourselves. It's perfect when things work both ways, but in reality it is rarely happening (e.g. one being taken for granted).
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 10, 2009
i agree to the guy who said that he is just not that into you.

think of it this way:
you are in a shop and there is this gorgeous shoes that you wanted to buy
you are now contemplating which one to gey - red or gold?
note that both have the same style, price and brand
but you can only buy one

now, if he stopped calling --- you have to stop thinking about it and stop asking why he hasnt called anymore? that only means that he had lost interest on you. dont feel bad about it or to yourself. nothing is wrong with you - these things happens to everyone.

what you should next is go out and have fun! meet new friends and get back in the game ;-)
panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 12, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Because guys just think differently. Whereas we sit checking our phones for calls and messages every two seconds, they're off doing stuff and don't really give it much thought.

Yes,correct.They dont anderstend what we need from them. :cry:
dubailife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 12, 2009
dubailife wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Because guys just think differently. Whereas we sit checking our phones for calls and messages every two seconds, they're off doing stuff and don't really give it much thought.

Yes,correct.They dont anderstend what we need from them. :cry:

Not when we truly love. We re good when we truly love.
SiciloBylka94
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2009
dubailife wrote:Yes,correct.They dont anderstend what we need from them. :cry:

But do you understand what we (men) need too? Men also have needs but mostly being overlooked because most women tend to focus on themselves (when saying men are selfish is not all true) or being passive (e.g. everything should be men first, men should know all).
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2009
xty wrote: (e.g. everything should be men first, men should know all).

yeah, casue when women start to care, men will go in to their cave! they always need to be ignored to get out! ( not all men of course, but this is typical between them!!)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
melika969 wrote:
xty wrote: (e.g. everything should be men first, men should know all).

yeah, casue when women start to care, men will go in to their cave! they always need to be ignored to get out! ( not all men of course, but this is typical between them!!)

Have you beewn reading 'men are from mars, women are from venus' too?

LOL - I laughed so much when I read that book - all so so true!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 12, 2009
^^^No I didnt read the book, I talk based on experience! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
coz. the guy isn't getting what he wants !
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2009
or coz lots of the guys dont know what they want!! :D

I think that's closer to the truth!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
^^^Chocs is that u talking trough my name again?!!

i m sure I didnt write the second sentence above!!!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
melika969 wrote:yeah, casue when women start to care, men will go in to their cave! they always need to be ignored to get out! ( not all men of course, but this is typical between them!!)

there's a difference between being caring/supporting and possessive/controlling. being the latter for example the husbands who are afraid of their wives. do you really want your men to be like that? no wonder some of those men try to get out ;)
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2009
^^^oh I think the problem is the difference between definitions of caring/supporting and possessive/controlling! Of course vital issue! ;)

By "get out" i meant get out of their cave not get out of therealtionship!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
melika969 wrote:or coz lots of the guys dont know what they want!! :D

I think that's closer to the truth!

I guess, we men know exactly what we want but at times, to get out of a relationship we pretend that we do not know what we want so that the girl feels that we do not know what we actually do know :)
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2009
I think pretty much the same like women too. They need some space too right?
In fact they don't know what they want from men. Even if they do it would be rather inconsistent ;) One day they want A, the next day they want B. Men needs are much much simpler, and consistent. But unfortunately women can't see it.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 12, 2009
melika969 wrote:^^^Chocs is that u talking trough my name again?!!

i m sure I didnt write the second sentence above!!!!

Arse!!!! Sorry sorry, the friggin buttons are too close together - keep hitting the wrong one!

Men are just weird creatures!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 12, 2009
xty wrote:I think pretty much the same like women too. They need some space too right?
In fact they don't know what they want from men. Even if they do it would be rather inconsistent ;) One day they want A, the next day they want B. Men needs are much much simpler, and consistent. But unfortunately women can't see it.

Of course everybody needs space, but in women's mind ( again what I m saying is in general, not applied to all women!) women can think about all the things together, so when they are at work they can think about their relationship, their family, their friends, movies, books etc etc. So they would realte all the things together and their man is always on their mind, but for men all these things have their seperate space, they think about all seperately and can focus on each alone...

I think that s why men's needs may be simpler, and besides that s why they seems ignorant sometimes.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
Rickydubai wrote:I guess, we men know exactly what we want but at times, to get out of a relationship we pretend that we do not know what we want so that the girl feels that we do not know what we actually do know :)

I dont agree, lots of guys actually dont know what they want, they just think they know! ;)
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 12, 2009
I think, you think men do not know what they know but i know, I know what I know and what I do not know so I don't think I know, I actually do know !

Phew... :)
Rickydubai
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2009
I don't think guys know what they want, and they don't want others to know that they don't know that they don't know what they want, so they pretend to know what they want! :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 12, 2009
melika969 wrote:but for men all these things have their seperate space, they think about all seperately and can focus on each alone...

don't you think actually it is better like this? we don't screw things from other things. women with their changing emotions tend to do this, mixing things up. probably you're upset on one thing (office, friend, bad hair, weight gain, etc etc) but blame it to your man. that's another reason why men can't stand. ;)

but even though sometimes we don't talk about our life/problem outside the relationship/family, it doesn't mean we don't want to share. we do want to share and expect the woman to support too. but just don't tell us what to do, don't be possesive/controlling. actually it's not arrogant but rather pride. let them be "the man". we want to be "the man". we want to be needed.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
^^^well it's not about our decision, women's mind is like that and that s how we are different from men. I dont think each of these is better than the other, it s just the way it is and each if these way of thinking has their own pros and cons

about the being possessive as i said before, in my own relationships as I started to need they just get away! so for me I should always be independent with no needs!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2009
xty wrote:
dubailife wrote:Yes,correct.They dont anderstend what we need from them. :cry:

But do you understand what we (men) need too? Men also have needs but mostly being overlooked because most women tend to focus on themselves (when saying men are selfish is not all true) or being passive (e.g. everything should be men first, men should know all).

ok,tell me what he need if he live with me 10 years,he love me to mach,I give him everefing what I can and what i can not,never I not have any thing with over mans,but he always have small romance with ladis and after he jast told me that he need freedom and he living party life but till now teleng me about his love to me.ARE YOU UNDERSTEND THIS?
dubailife
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 13, 2009
^^^feel sad for you dubailife :(
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Nov 13, 2009
dubailife wrote:ok,tell me what he need if he live with me 10 years,he love me to mach,I give him everefing what I can and what i can not,never I not have any thing with over mans,but he always have small romance with ladis and after he jast told me that he need freedom and he living party life but till now teleng me about his love to me.ARE YOU UNDERSTEND THIS?

i'm with you. i too had 8 years of serious relationship, but she changed and had affairs with some guys. first i blamed and questioned myself, just like you now, as i never had done anything considered bad. then i stumbled upon this:

One thing that psychologists know about cheating that the general public seems to ignore is: cheating is never about the relationship… it’s not about the partner who was cheated on not being good enough. Cheating is about something wrong inside of the person who cheats, plain and simple.

therefore, no need to blame yourself and regret whatever happened in the past. don't worry, time will go by. there will be time you will understand that you don't need to understand why all of this is happening. you can't change someone. you can't change the past. you just need to accept and move on.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Reasons why HE stopped calling? Nov 20, 2009
keyper wrote:i often hear women complaining that the guy they went out with the other night or the guy they have been dating for some time now have stopped calling them.

And they would unendingly ask, "why isn't he calling me?"
Well, who knows? Guys out there, what would be your main reason why would you give this kind of torture to women? Can't you just tell the women straightly what's happening?

I thought women are difficult but I found men more difficult & more complicated in this case.

very difficult ... sometimes we do like to hurt your feelings ... other times we do not want extra complications in our lives
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 20, 2009
Men know exactly what they want, but just like women, we change our minds sometimes
smokedawg
Dubai Forums Frequenter

ROMANTIC / LOYAL / AFEECTIONATE Nov 20, 2009
smokedawg wrote:Men know exactly what they want, but just like women, we change our minds sometimes

not only we know what we want, but with all due respect, women are just too too romantic, loyal, affectionate, considerate...
RAMO
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance