Michael Jackson - This Is It!

Topic locked
Michael Jackson - This is it! Oct 28, 2009
Heading to see this tonight, so excited, can't wait. Will let you know if it's good tomorrow :D

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 28, 2009
Good luck.
FindDeshi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 29, 2009
Have to say what a wonderful insight into the world of Michael Jackson. Basically AEG shot over 100 hours of footage during rehearsals for the tour, and they have edited down to about 2 hours.

The professionalism and effort this man put in to getting everything 'just so' is astounding, yet although he knows exactly what he wants and pushes all his supporting arists to give their all and their best, he does so with the upmost respect for them.

Wonderful to see and well worth a look.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 04, 2009
where did you go to see it? In paper some guy was complaining about uncontrollable children in there, not even interested in watching it running around etc.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 05, 2009
I saw it at the new Reel cinema in Dubai mall. It was a premier showing so invited peeps only. No irritating Joe Public!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 08, 2009
WIn the Audio CD, join our online community and enter the contest.
Anybody who is a fan of Mj has to love my idea.

What do you think?
FindDeshi
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 16, 2009
Love it..!!!
alisonwhite
Dubai Forum Visitor

Nov 23, 2009
I live in the small city, with tiny cinema. The biggest room holds only 500 persons. I was with 5 friends at this film. Premiere - we were alone in the room. Everyone we are MJ fans. Why did I fall in love with this film? Even though it wasn't something wonderful in terms of the direction etc. it was most wonderful the fact that through the entire film we sang songs which at that particular moment were played during the film into 6 persons. It was a great evening!
Parisienne
Dubai Forum User

posting in Movies and Music TalkForum Rules

Return to Movies and Music Talk