Why UK People Pay Too Much Tax?

Topic locked
Why UK people pay too much tax? Oct 23, 2009
I hear so much about tax paying issues in UK and people in UK should pay too much tax. I don't know why! Is this just UK or this is an issue in other countries too?

mahmoodb
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Oct 29, 2009
we have high tax but then we get free accident and emergency treatment, hospital treatment, subsidised dentistry, free school and healthcare to age 16. If woman has no job and baby she gets everything free.
Roadtester
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why UK people pay too much tax? Nov 10, 2009
mahmoodb wrote:I hear so much about tax paying issues in UK and people in UK should pay too much tax. I don't know why! Is this just UK or this is an issue in other countries too?

Paying taxes is a measure of a countries real wealth and quality of life. the higher the tax in a country, the higher the recognition of quality of life, its not an exact science , but their is a correlation .

If you are looking for a Permanent solution for the future in terms of Permanent Residency to a strong country , please consider the VIP Business Immigration program for Canadian Immigration only offered to business people and Experienced Managers. You will find all details at the VIP Business Immigration website. Canadian Immigration Visa in 12 months
ImmigrationVIP
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum