The Wind Farm Scam

Topic locked
The Wind Farm Scam Oct 15, 2009
Have you read The Wind Farm Scam by Dr John Etherington [ available on Amazon] ?

What a cracking read !! .........and so much TRUTH about totally inadequate wind energy.

The shops of the oil producing countries of the Middle East should be selling this book. It is an eye-opener ! Should be translated into Arabic.

RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
Have you heard of The Great Wind Farm Scam?
A book that explodes like burst dam ,
It exposes windmills,
That will ruin Welsh hills....
.......As vital for Wales as Welsh lamb !
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
Of course ,there is no GREAT in the book title........although it is great.....it is called "The Wind Farm Scam" by Dr John Etherington.

Available on-line from Amazon.

At the moment, the UK is under a High Pressure.
We are on the exposed Welsh Coast and there is not a breath of wind........yet this Labour Government wants to erect thousands of 400 ft wind turbines all across the hills of Wales and Scotland,especially......plus in parts of England.........to power the UK !!

It is plain DAFT !! If the wind does not blow 24/7 and cannot be relied upon , then common-sense dictates that one cannot close a SINGLE fossil fuel power station !! The UK uses 60000MW at winter peak, whilst a 400 ft x 2MW wind turbine generates only 25 per cent ...... a measly 0.5MW on average........ but only available sporadically, depending on the vagaries of the wind !! So to power the UK with wind would require 120,000 gigantic 400 ft turbines in a country 94,500 sq miles in area ............but on days like today....they would all generate ZILCH !!!!
Since no-one KNOWS when the wind is going to drop......THE SAME FOSSIL FUEL is going to be burnt in the back-up power stations......come what may !!! This UK energy policy is NUTS!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
Oh God, now he's selling wind - and passing plenty of it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 16, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Oh God, now he's selling wind - and passing plenty of it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 20, 2009
Well you lot should be interested , in the UAE !!

The wind turbine hugging Greenies hate you lot and anyone else PROFITING from Fossil Fuel production , which they claim is ruining the planet !!

To the Greenies , everything......and EVERYONE...connected to fossil fuels is/are EVIL!!

So don't mock me Bora!! The Greenies would climb all over your home and everyone else involved in fossils.....and paint slogans all over them !!

I can tell that you're into fossils !! That's what the UAE is about!!
The Greenies would CLOSE THE UAE DOWN !!.......IN BETWEEN COLLECTING THE DOLE!!

You in the Middle East should be GRATEFUL THIS BOOK HAS BEEN WRITTEN !!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
Would Arnie like it if they put 100 x 400 ft turbines on the Cotswolds and 200 AROUND BRISTOL???

The English, with 50 million consume the ELECTRICITY ....but as per usual.....the CRAP is dumped on Wales !!

That schmuck , the Duke of Beaufort owns 75 SQUARE MILES OF THE COTSWOLDS .....the Badminton Estate ......WITHOUT ONE WIND TURBINE ON IT!! Yet the devious crook wants to DUMP about 20 400 ft turbines on his land outside Swansea....TO COLLECT SUBSIDIES!!

Why has Wales ......a SIXTH of the area of England and with 3 million people compared to 50 million, got MORE wind turbines than England ??

Wales GENERATES over 4000MW of electricity now and uses 2000MW.

PUT THE WIND TURBINES ON THE COTSWOLDS, MALVERNS, MENDIPS, CHILTERNS AND SOUTH DOWNS IF THE ENGLISH SUPPORT THEM!!

DON'T DUMP THE CRAP ON WALES..........AND SCOTLAND!!

THE CONSUMERS ARE IN ENGLAND!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
Bora is talking of farts,
Typical!! Coming from tarts!!
Go tell the Greens !
They'll make some scenes !
And carry tarts off in their carts .
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
Concentrate on your Property dispute with the Welsh town council that may lead to something productive.

Your border line senility is akin to a court jester in a cheap welsh play who has a limerick after every verse of the protagonist. You certainly write like a jester with no backed up knowledge of things and are a jack of all trades and master of none. The greenies don't have the moolah and thus the conviction of abolishing the use of fossil fuels. It still remains the most efficient of all consumer and business energy sources. Heard of Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Iran Oil Co. , ADNOC, Qatar Gas? And that’s just oil companies in the Muslim world who are reaping bountiful profits because they are sitting on a resource that still has half a century to more of a life span. There’s plenty of it and you will be long dead in 25 years and they did still be pumping it.

Quit shouting Jester and do us all a favour and break your capslock key and your shift key for good measure.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 20, 2009
godsent wrote:Concentrate on your Property dispute with the Welsh town council that may lead to something productive.

Your border line senility is akin to a court jester in a cheap welsh play who has a limerick after every verse of the protagonist. You certainly write like a jester with no backed up knowledge of things and are a jack of all trades and master of none. The greenies don't have the moolah and thus the conviction of abolishing the use of fossil fuels. It still remains the most efficient of all consumer and business energy sources. Heard of Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Iran Oil Co. , ADNOC, Qatar Gas? And that’s just oil companies in the Muslim world who are reaping bountiful profits because they are sitting on a resource that still has half a century to more of a life span. There’s plenty of it and you will be long dead in 25 years and they did still be pumping it.

Quit shouting Jester and do us all a favour and break your capslock key and your shift key for good measure.

:? :?

Your point being?

The issue at hand is Wind Farms, and how the pro windfarm lobby is misleading people atleast according to RK. No one is discounting fossil fuels nor has RK said that green energy in it's entirety is worthless. Once again the issue at hand is Wind Energy! So what are you harping about? Or was it just a set piece for your vulgar display of belletristic artistry :wink:

Sheesh atleast read the OP before criticizing!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 20, 2009
Read enough of his overt undisguised spam to denounce most of the issues he sees as important social, economic and marketing information.

Don’t you get it his 250 quid annual business, lesser than the monthly dole is reliant on dubaiforums.

Know you well enough and am not surprised you have harped in like the little cocky debater you can be with the whole creaming of other's posts air about you like I first mentioned. Thanks for the executive summary; I’m sure all your posts have really made you into a little teacher’s pet I did assume at your local uni. Stinky Foo the smelly and smart assignment help. Kudos. Perhaps even a spot in the debate team eh.

Haughty was the word you used to describe me. Well I'm glad you see a lot of yourself in others.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 20, 2009
I will thank you for that Mis.
I don't even know who this Godsent is........but with a pseudonym like that he must have a massive ego!!

Godsent........Can't you READ??
I have PRAISED the book "The Wind Farm Scam ",,,,because I AGREE with it . In other words wind energy is a scam.
SO WHY DEFEND OIL TO ME?????

However, far too many British........and world...politicians are listening to illogical people who think that WIND ENERGY can power the UK and the rest of the world, when it can't .

So, as Mis says, for YOU to attack me is TOTALLY illogical !!

I have actually fought wind energy in the British Press with thousands [ yes , no exaggeration] of letters over 12 years or more.

Wind turbines cannot close ONE fossil fuel power station.......because you cannot rely on the vagaries of the wind, so fossils are burnt, come what may, because they will not switch large power stations on and off at short notice.
WIND TURBINES NEED CONSTANT FOSSIL OR NUCLEAR BACK-UP.

Besides, the average UK fossil power station generates 1000MW , whilst a 400 ft wind turbine has an installed capacity of 2MW but only generates 25 pc of that........SPORADICALLY AND WITHOUT WARNING!! Because the wind is like a yo-yo !!

So how can the UK , with 60 million people....needing 60000MW at winter peak rely on the WIND??
Especially since they get ZILCH out of wind turbines under high pressure.

I started this thread because a FRIEND OF MINE, DR JOHN ETHERINGTON OF SOLVA, PEMBS, WALES ......WHOM I EMAIL EVERY DAY......WROTE THE BOOK......THE WIND FARM SCAM

John has fought this STUPIDITY for 15 years or more. UNPAID !!!!

If you think the Greenies have NO POWER.... WRONG AGAIN !!! They took over the area and disrupted a UK coal-fired power station last week. Now they are beginning to CONTROL GOVT POLICY!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
@les miserable
And I bet my last dollar the British government prioritises British petroleum assets higher in their overall Energy portfolio then wind energy. End of and I don’t think any of the OP’s crap is a crisis situation.
Hence, perhaps that’s why the subsequent posters were also making snide remarks that were hilarious and directed at the OP.

@redkite
So do you get to keep your farm. A little tragic and ironic don't you think, losing your ancestral property to the government being a conservationist of sorts. You will leave your E-landlord foot prints in cyber space though with your plethora of lease hold domain names.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 21, 2009
Godsent,
Who said I am LOSING my farm? I am not !! A COMPLETE LIE!!

What the petition on www.cardiganisland.com/petition explains is that the COUNTY [not town] COUNCIL'S PROPOSED ILLEGAL PUBLIC PATH through our land would ruin the farm and farm park, by allowing trespassers all over our land , to be attacked by cows with calves , as well.

The 3 "You Tube " videos [ with me speaking] on that web-site,[ top right] plus the independent Wenlock Health and Safety report , at top left of the page SHOULD PROVE TO EVERYONE THAT I AM CORRECT!!

A TAPE MEASURE DOES NOT LIE.......NOR A 2 METRE PLANK !!!

The council has broken CDM Regulations 2007in creating the Ceredigion Coast Path.

Today, I had a great letter of support from Welshman , Professor Bernard Knight CBE , a qualified medical doctor; qualified barrister and the TOP professor of forensic pathology in the UK . He investigated the Fred and Rose West murders in Gloucester before retiring. Plus the Roberto Calvi hanging from Blackfriars Bridge years ago.

He is also the author of the lauded Crowner John detective novels about a mediaeval investigator.
The man is brilliant....a genuine polymath !!

Over 8000 people have signed the petition, mainly in the books in our visitor centre [which is 92 feet by 78 feet in area .]

RELY ON DF ?????????
YOU MUST BE JOKING !!!
RedKite
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 21, 2009
Hey Red Kite!

Massive ego was the word you used to describe me. Well I see you are really into flouting your amassed assets on a forum and hence that term is applicable to you too.

An old hag who has acres of land and a neuropsychotic search engine marketing & website advertising addiction in order to pay for his strongbow at the local tavern and talk about years yonder.

As a marketer I did advise you to segregate your many talents in right channels where like minded peers interact. For example, go to internet and affiliate marketing seminars and forums for your neurotic website collection. And perhaps a chairing role at the chicken soup for the welsh soul seminar about what a fine and almighty landlord you are.

Feel me sire
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 21, 2009
Phew, what a lot of hot air this thread is generating. Personally, I am very much in favour of wind power, along with numerous other measures which might just enable us to stave off runaway global warming. The damage caused by cars would seem far to outstrip anything that windmills could do. I'd prefer they were invisible of course, but when global meltdown is the alternatives perhaps the odd sacrifice has to be made. I feel drawn to intervene on this topic in view of the horrendous carbon footprint of the uae.
verney
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat