Another One Bites The Dust

Topic locked
Oct 04, 2009
:roll: You see you're too sensitive and take things personally when they're not aimed at you.

Oh and I suppose it was ok for you to get your digs in once again was it?

Such a hypocrit as per usual!

Ridiculous.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote::roll: You see you're too sensitive and take things personally when they're not aimed at you.

Ridiculous.

Speaking os ridiculous. Why are my posts being deleted by the net nannies on this forum?
Ballbraker
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 04, 2009
:shock: Bora is a preacher. It's hard to imagine with your anger and enthusiasm. :wink:
It must be voodoo, right?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 04, 2009
:))
WOW! just WOW!

Bora, there is just one thing I still wondering about. When we got banned I clearly remember that she stated (in the thread with the poll about her) she doesn't need to tell anybody to ban us. She can ban users herself!

So now this Arnie guy and others say that this is not true. and she keeps saying (in threads and PMs) she didnt ban.

Will anybody clarify this? Prefrebaly not in abusive language.

P.S. Speedy and MCL come back!
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
Alrit I'm back and that's that I guess.

Hey Melika how you doin? I see u were spearheading the rebellion in my absense. :D

Well let's bury this hatchet once and for all.

Time to let this thread RIP.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2009
Hey Mel I'm back! Time to get thi sparty started watsay? :wink: :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2009
double post
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 04, 2009

AGAIN !
desertdudeshj

Oct 04, 2009
heyyyyyy welcome back MCL! I am so happppyyyy...

No catfight DD! I told before, am a kung fu master!
NewMel
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 04, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:Hey Mel I'm back! Time to get thi sparty started watsay? :wink: :D

Hey, student. So glad to see you again. It's like mass exodus from Hades. Amazing! :lol:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 04, 2009
NewMel wrote::))
WOW! just WOW!

Bora, there is just one thing I still wondering about. When we got banned I clearly remember that she stated (in the thread with the poll about her) she doesn't need to tell anybody to ban us. She can ban users herself!

So now this Arnie guy and others say that this is not true. and she keeps saying (in threads and PMs) she didnt ban.

Yup its all a bit dubious to me too.
desertdudeshj

Oct 04, 2009
NewMel wrote:heyyyyyy welcome back MCL! I am so happppyyyy...

More your style ?

desertdudeshj

Oct 04, 2009
Hey look, I can be melika969,too.

Oh now I'm feel two faces, which should I use?
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2009

Awww Thank you! Glad to be back! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:

More your style ?

I can't see the pic,DD.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:Hey Mel I'm back! Time to get thi sparty started watsay? :wink: :D

Hey, student. So glad to see you again. It's like mass exodus from Hades. Amazing! :lol:

:D

Felt like we were in the midst of a civil war. Red Chief for President! :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 04, 2009
Image How bout now ?
desertdudeshj

Oct 04, 2009
LOOOOL!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

:D

Felt like we were in the midst of a civil war. Red Chief for President! :lol:

I'm sure it wasn't easy for my big teddy bear to hold down the fort all by himself, but he did!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 04, 2009
Ballbraker wrote:
Chocoholic wrote::roll: You see you're too sensitive and take things personally when they're not aimed at you.

Ridiculous.

Speaking os ridiculous. Why are my posts being deleted by the net nannies on this forum?

Send a PM to Sage and you will get a response.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 04, 2009
NewMel wrote::))
WOW! just WOW!

Mel, there are mysteries and then there are mysteries. There are contradictions throughout. It's hard to tell who can do what and who can't. Don't bother yourself about it.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

what about SH Oct 04, 2009
So did Speed Hump, the above 50 years old, has a business established in a free zone and pro-Dubai lover get his ban withdrawn too?

He and Sage are the voice of “I <3 (love) Dubai because old Brit geezers are treated well here club.” It would be sad to see a relic with such love for the city willow away over an egotistical online skirmish.

Besides, I miss his cool one liners like “What happens in rock bottom stays in rock bottom”. Obviously his go, at being 3 decades younger and to blend in with his daughter and her friends.

So please Arnie or whoever has the authority to get his ban lifted, please do so.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: what about SH Oct 04, 2009
godsent wrote:So did Speed Hump, the above 50 years old, has a business established in a free zone and pro-Dubai lover get his ban withdrawn too?

He and Sage are the voice of “I <3 (love) Dubai because old Brit geezers are treated well here club.” It would be sad to see a relic with such love for the city willow away over an egotistical online skirmish.

Besides, I miss his cool one liners like “What happens in rock bottom stays in rock bottom”. Obviously his go, at being 3 decades younger and to blend in with his daughter and her friends.

So please Arnie or whoever has the authority to get his ban lifted, please do so.

well said...

but I belive his ban should be removed like ours. I think he doesn't participate voluntarily... :(
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2009
Yes he did and only a day later I might add.

So stop moaning already.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: what about SH Oct 04, 2009
melika969 wrote:
godsent wrote:So did Speed Hump, the above 50 years old, has a business established in a free zone and pro-Dubai lover get his ban withdrawn too?

well said...

but I belive his ban should be removed like ours. I think he doesn't participate voluntarily... :(

Mel, his ban has been reversed. It's a question of whether he wants to come back or not.

(Remember - self control)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 04, 2009
Well now sorry to say but I'm wondering where a certain person is making up the fact that they were banned! Because I certainly didn't do it, and I know Arnie and Sage wouldn't have found a reason to, or maybe the log in was just playing up.

Hmmmmm wondering wondering.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Thank you Chocoholic for being such an excellent moderator.

Your moderation of people is akin to the 1-st world centric messages I occasionally see by the number one Telco in the middle east: "We apologize the site you are attempting to visit has been blocked due to its content being inconsistent with the religious, cultural, political and moral values”

Long live Chocoholic ! Hear hear!
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 04, 2009
Can you please stop posting adverts for dating sites!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 04, 2009
Bora, Do I seem aggressive? You keep telling me "self control". I'm cool and I don't have any problem with anybody.

I just missed him and wish he came back like MCL. as I said I know he doesn't participate voluntarily...and he Will be back anytime he is comfortable with.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 04, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Can you please stop posting adverts for dating sites!

That’s a totally wrong misinterpretation of my earlier post. At no point was I advertising 3-rd party websites.

I was merely applauding the excellent 5 year savvy, online moderation skills you have amassed with its full efficiency and fruition being shown in the last few days.

Anyway, this is my last compliment to ya missy and I hope you see that my compliments are sweeter than a basket of baklava, if you may. I have to keep it sparing and sweet or else the antagonistic ghost of Dubai forums that has resurfaced in the past two days through a medium, may just give me a one day ban too.
godsent
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat