Another One Bites The Dust

Topic locked
Oct 04, 2009
melika969 wrote:Bora, Do I seem aggressive? You keep telling me "self control". I'm cool and I don't have any problem with anybody.

I just missed him and wish he came back like MCL. as I said I know he doesn't participate voluntarily...and he Will be back anytime he is comfortable with.

Mel, there were two responses - my response was in the manner that you requested: not abusive. And hopefully you are right, he will come back when he feels comfortable about it. Let's hope.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: what about SH Oct 04, 2009
godsent wrote:So did Speed Hump, the above 50 years old, has a business established in a free zone and pro-Dubai lover get his ban withdrawn too?

He and Sage are the voice of “I <3 (love) Dubai because old Brit geezers are treated well here club.” It would be sad to see a relic with such love for the city willow away over an egotistical online skirmish.

Besides, I miss his cool one liners like “What happens in rock bottom stays in rock bottom”. Obviously his go, at being 3 decades younger and to blend in with his daughter and her friends.

So please Arnie or whoever has the authority to get his ban lifted, please do so.

Speedy left the forum voluntarily.
The old teaser had a remarkable ability to tame wild animals. After that he played with one of them some time, but was fed up very soon and then passed on to the next.

As a result, he bored with all of them and so he left the forum.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 04, 2009
speedy must have been dehydrated, he stayed to long on the son though and grandma there took the oppurtunity to cut him off while speedy is halucinating on a mirage on the desert
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 04, 2009
portland wrote:speedy must have been dehydrated, he stayed to long on the son though and grandma there took the oppurtunity to cut him off while speedy is halucinating on a mirage on the desert

LOL. Hey Port, how have you been? Where have you been? Hope all is well.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Oct 05, 2009
So..a person a lot of people on this forum love to hate....and no marks for guessing who she might be.
zonker
BANNED

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat